• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Saddest thing about that picture is that its possible that none of them will be Arsenal players after January. :( and also it has that guy in it the first one on the left' date=' dont want to mention his name.[/b']

No, Van Persie's in it.

The rest we'd be better off without, including the bloke in the middle.

Guest Hazard103

1.Loan a Full back

2.New Striker (which isn't going to flop)

3.A New Center Back? (Won't Happen)

4. Replace people who leave and hopefully it will be bad players who leave.

Do you think Chamakh needs to leave or should we give him a chance? What about Arshavin,Zenit want him, but I think we should give him more chance at Arsenal, after all he has done good things here.

Goetze (will happen)

Podolski (probably will happen)

Left Back (don't know who)

Winger

Won't he cost a lot? also if we'd need a Winger I would think Hazard would be a better option to buy although it would be more likely for Gotze to come rather than Hazard.

Do you think Chamakh needs to leave or should we give him a chance? What about Arshavin' date='Zenit want him, but I think we should give him more chance at Arsenal, after all he has done good things here.[/quote']

If Chamakh is here by Feb 2013 then I won't be happy he should leave ASAP.

Arshavin isn't getting much games and is thinking of leaving so I can see him leaving soon. Podolski and possibly Bent would be good too. I'd like to see Reus. Defensive wise it's unlikely atm who we could buy.

Guest Hazard103

Won't he cost a lot? also if we'd need a Winger I would think Hazard would be a better option to buy although it would be more likely for Gotze to come rather than Hazard.

Arshavin isn't getting much games and is thinking of leaving so I can see him leaving soon. Podolski and possibly Bent would be good too. I'd like to see Reus. Defensive wise it's unlikely atm who we could buy.

it is not too expensive, I heard that wenger has 80 million in the bank.

Yes. Wenger has a point to prove to RVP.