• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

True but Wenger wouldn't really do that from what we've seen with Nasri and Cesc.

We'll probably buy Gotze cause we are coping well without the two mentioned but without RvP' date=' Im sure Wenger knows it will be a catastrophe. RvP also wants to win trophies with us so we need serious players. Aside from the fact that Wenger has a point to prove, most importantly Gotze will help the team quite a lot.

Cesc wanted to leave regardless so he isnt worth mentioning and Nasri wanted higher wages which Wenger just wasnt going to give him cause of his stubborness. I guess he will do that with RvP though cause he deserves it. [/b']

We'll probably buy Gotze cause we are coping well without the two mentioned but without RvP' date=' Im sure Wenger knows it will be a catastrophe. RvP also wants to win trophies with us so we need serious players. Aside from the fact that Wenger has a point to prove, most importantly Gotze will help the team quite a lot.

Cesc wanted to leave regardless so he isnt worth mentioning and Nasri wanted higher wages which Wenger just wasnt going to give him cause of his stubborness. I guess he will do that with RvP though cause he deserves it. [/b']

We knew that all along.. but Wenger did not do it. Is RVP enough to convince Mr. Wenger to change? Or will he continue to groom stars that will leave sooner or later, and rather take the 30M fee and wish RVP best of future endeavours like what he did with Cesc and Nasri. He had money to sign star players at that point too, or at least the media and board said so.

I wish he'll change, at least to a serious title contender and not trolling around at 3rd or 4th and being happy with that. The gay board even said no european is fine at the start of the season, really need to st** those guys.

We knew that all along.. but Wenger did not do it. Is RVP enough to convince Mr. Wenger to change? Or will he continue to groom stars that will leave sooner or later' date=' and rather take the 30M fee and wish RVP best of future endeavours like what he did with Cesc and Nasri.

I wish he'll change, at least to a serious title contender and not trolling around at 3rd or 4th and being happy with that. [b']The gay board even said no european is fine, really need to **** those guys.[/b]

RvP should be enough to convince the whole club about changing the way they do things. The guy is scoring a goal every game and if Wenger doesnt see that we NEED to keep him then he isnt fit to be the manager. Also Ive never liked the board either, theyve gotten in the way of the the club becoming successful. They dont want to spend big. We cant lose RvP over wage demands also, its that simple. Id call that not trying their best. Maybe they didnt give Nasri the increase in wages but RvP is worth it and is proving it every week and also has done throughout the whole yr.

The thing now is though Wenger has 80m so whether or not he buys Gotze its up to him but I hope he does and hope the board understands that. We need someone quality to replace Fabregas which btw lets not forgot wasnt our fault that he left. Nobody has replaced him yet. We'll have to see.

Guest Hazard103

RvP should be enough to convince the whole club about changing the way they do things. The guy is scoring a goal every game and if Wenger doesnt see that we NEED to keep him then he isnt fit to be the manager. Also Ive never liked the board either' date=' theyve gotten in the way of the the club becoming successful. They dont want to spend big. We cant lose RvP over wage demands also, its that simple. Id call that not trying their best. Maybe they didnt give Nasri the increase in wages but RvP is worth it and is proving it every week and also has done throughout the whole yr.

The thing now is though Wenger has 80m so whether or not he buys Gotze its up to him but I hope he does and hope the board understands that. We need someone quality to replace Fabregas which btw lets not forgot wasnt our fault that he left. Nobody has replaced him yet. We'll have to see. [/color']

I have to agree , but Man City have R.v.P on there shortlist. They're a rich club but I hope that Super Van Persie stays. I reckon Hazard could come to Arsenal too. Because Hazard said that he loves Arsenal but dream of Barcelona. But he says he doesn't be Benched at Barca. Also Hazard knows Gervinho and Gervinho also wants Hazard to come to Arsenal.

I have to agree ' date=' but Man City have R.v.P on there shortlist. They're a rich club but I hope that Super Van Persie stays. I reckon Hazard could come to Arsenal too. Because Hazard said that he loves Arsenal but dream of Barcelona. But he says he doesn't be Benched at Barca. Also Hazard knows Gervinho and Gervinho also wants Hazard to come to Arsenal.[/quote']

Wouldnt mind either to be fair as long as we get one of them. All we can do is hope that Wenger goes for well known players instead of players like Biglia.

Guest Hazard103

Wouldnt mind either to be fair as long as we get one of them. All we can do is hope that Wenger goes for well known players instead of players like Biglia.

I know I heard that we will bid 8 million , but Man Utd are after Biglia. Biglia is a DM but we got two DM Song and Frimpong

Fellow Gunners?

How would you feel like Fabregas coming back to Arsenal?

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/arsenal-return-an-option-for-cesc

If he does how would you feel? I feel :confused: but kinda of :D too because it would help Arsenal but remeber this could be in a few years.

I dont believe that for one second that he was emotional. He wanted to leave and he was probably filled with joy that he was on his way to his home country and also going to play for the best team in the world. Also we will probably be able to sign him back when he is 35 years old. Cant believe that the Fabregas saga is over yet still articles are made with Arsenal and him being mentioned in it.

Guest Hazard103

I dont believe that for one second that he was emotional. He wanted to leave and he was probably filled with joy that he was on his way to his home country and also going to play for the best team in the world. Also we will probably be able to sign him back when he is 35 years old. Cant believe that the Fabregas saga is over yet still articles are made with Arsenal and him being mentioned in it.

I have to agree with you. He told RvP to leave Arsenal now or he never will' date=' which I find completely outragous. I think that Wilshere and Ramsey will be good enough to cover Fabregas and Nasri positions in the future[/color']

I have to agree with you. He told RvP to leave Arsenal now or he never will' date=' which I find completely outragous. I think that Wilshere and Ramsey will be good enough to cover Fabregas and Nasri positions in the future[/color']

I agree with that. Ramsey and Wilshere are both the future at this club for sure.

No he didn't.

He said to Van Persie to decide, Leave now or Stay till retirement. As he wont have a better chance to move ever and theres no point dwelling on it.

Which in my opinion is true advice.

Guest Hazard103

No he didn't.

He said to Van Persie to decide' date=' Leave now or Stay till retirement. As he wont have a better chance to move ever and theres no point dwelling on it.

Which in my opinion is true advice.[/quote']

Well I've been checking back and I guess it was. But still I hope that RvP doesn't leave about his contract like Nasri did, no wonder Man City have got him on there Wishlist. We need to make some transfer as if RvP get's injured oh well

Well I've been checking back and I guess it was. But still I hope that RvP doesn't leave about his contract like Nasri did' date=' no wonder Man City have got him on there Wishlist. We need to make some transfer as if RvP get's injured oh well[/quote']

I don't think he will leave tbh, hopefully we sign someone in January and with Wilshere coming back he really sees he could lead this new Arsenal generation to greatness the way Fabregas failed.

But yeh I'd love Cesc back, reckon he will come as well if Wengers still in charge in 4-5 years.

Guest Hazard103

I don't think he will leave tbh' date=' hopefully we sign someone in January and with Wilshere coming back he really sees he could lead this new Arsenal generation to greatness the way Fabregas failed.

But yeh I'd love Cesc back, reckon he will come as well if Wengers still in charge in 4-5 years.[/quote']

Haha I guess like Henry? But I think Cesc will still be in Barcelona he is in the best team in the world his favourite team in the world, I think he'd only leave if Barcelona get more better player then him and to be fair I don't think he will drop he quality in the next few years, so lets wait and see.

Haha I guess like Henry? But I think Cesc will still be in Barcelona he is in the best team in the world his favourite team in the world' date=' I think he'd only leave if Barcelona get more better player then him and to be fair I don't think he will drop he quality in the next few years, so lets wait and see.[/quote']

True true,

I just reckon he feels he has unfinished business @ Arsenal, and hopefully 4-5 seasons downt he line when his won everything on numerous occasions with Barca he feels like its time to come back before the age of 30 when he starts dipping in ability.

I don't think he will leave tbh' date=' hopefully we sign someone in January and with Wilshere coming back he really sees he could lead this [b']new Arsenal generation to greatness the way Fabregas failed.[/b]

But yeh I'd love Cesc back, reckon he will come as well if Wengers still in charge in 4-5 years.

Cesc did not fail to lead the side to Greatness, Wenger and a transfer policy/wage structure based on his policy was the reason Arsenal failed to provide world class reinforcements in the defense/mid and forward line while other teams did do it. Instead he frittered it away paying huge sums to youth players a lot of whom were not premier class and underpaid top performing first team players.

True true' date='

I just reckon he feels he has unfinished business @ Arsenal, and hopefully 4-5 seasons downt he line when his won everything on numerous occasions with Barca he feels like [b']its time to come back before the age of 30 when he starts dipping in ability[/b].

Cesc game does not largely rely on speed (a la lampard, Gerard, Owen) and his ability won't decline at the age of 30. Hes a highly intelligent, technical player and unless he consumes large doses of lead or suffers from catastrophic injuries he could conceivably be playing at close to max ability 35+.

Fellow Gunners?

How would you feel like Fabregas coming back to Arsenal?

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/arsenal-return-an-option-for-cesc

If he does how would you feel? I feel :confused: but kinda of :D too because it would help Arsenal but remeber this could be in a few years.

He won't come back it's just another pointless story :rolleyes:.....

True true' date='

I just reckon he feels he has unfinished business @ Arsenal, and hopefully 4-5 seasons downt he line when his won everything on numerous occasions with Barca he feels like its time to come back before the age of 30 when he starts dipping in ability.[/quote']

Cesc can be loaned back to Arsenal like Henry at age 30+. lol. Then again Xavi is 30+ but still damn good.

The way he left surely left some bitterness among fans, but there is no doubt about his passion for Arsenal. This is like a story of a foster parent and his true parents. You always want to find out who your blood parents are and eventually learn more about them by going back to them.

That's also why Wenger's youth policy is so dangerous. You have mercenaries like Nasri too, also the possibility of failed product.

Like I always said, "we are always building for the future that never comes." Except the invincibles days when all the constellations aligned that few years.

We must sign 1 or 2 STAR players within the next 2 windows to give RVP and the rest of the team some sense of security and proving to all stakeholders Arsenal's ambition. If we don't in Jan, it'll most likely signal RVP departure in summer and Wenger continuing hunting for obscured signings. Another vicious cycle before "player-X" leaves when he become world-class.

http://www.eplindex.com/denilson-scott-parker/

Interesting article comparing Denilson's statistics to Scott Parker's. If you looked at this article without any previous knowledge of the players' date=' you'd be shocked how much stick Denilson gets and how much people adore Parker.[/quote']

Well it would be better if it was a comparison atm.

Sky Sports have also reported on Cesc returning along with a few other sites:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7394850/Cesc-could-return-to-Gunners

I'm starting to think it's possible for him to come back but we just have to hope Barca want to ditch him. As mentioned before he's a type of player who won't lose his quality in a long time and like Henry I'd happy to see him come back in the near future.

Last thing Chamakh says that if he continues to be on the bench he could consider a move back to Bordeaux.There also talks of us swapping him for Bobby Zamora which I hope is not true! Lets just hope Wenger keeps him on the bench :D .