• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Anyone has an idea of when wilshere is going to get back? i Mean its nearly 6 months that hes out now' date=' was his injury that bad? Anyone has updates?[/quote']

I don't think it has been 6 months ? Did I lose track of time :o .. There were saying Mid-January .. But I think it's gonna be late February :)

And look what I found , I had to erase the writing so I don't get banned :D

404939_295119573858457_202444079792674_775548_1670824327_n.jpg

I agree I actually wanna sign Benayoun on but maybe he is too old lol. But City are aready considering to buy Hazard why would tthey do that? They have a strong attack and midfiled' date=' god I hate all these rich clubs spending to much lol, keep it reasonable. Although I reckon for Eden that Arsenal is the best option.[/quote']

We'll see who Eden picks :) hope he makes the right chose ;) .

I don't think it has been 6 months ? Did I lose track of time :o .. There were saying Mid-January .. But I think it's gonna be late February :)

And look what I found ' date=' I had to erase the writing so I don't get banned :D [/b']

404939_295119573858457_202444079792674_775548_1670824327_n.jpg

I see Wilshere has not finished playing Fifa 12 :rolleyes:.

The Picture is so true! I so want to know what those words were at the bottom!

Wow' date=' this Ariel must be some rubbish washing up powder.[/quote']

Then you'd better start using it for your brain servicing... lol.

As for transfers rumours...

Kaka -> Chelsea, Arsenal

Hazard -> Real, City, Inter, Arsenal

Gotze -> Chelsea, United, Arsenal

Hamsik -> City, Chelsea

Cavani -> City, Chelsea

Really, I see Chelsea the only team spending big in Jan. United and City may sign 1. If you believe in miracles, Arsenal will sign 1 star too.

Many fine teams drop points yesterday, that should spur Arsenal to go for it today!

Then you'd better start using it for your brain servicing... lol.

As for transfers rumours...

Kaka -> Chelsea' date=' Arsenal

Hazard -> Real, City, Inter, Arsenal

Gotze -> Chelsea, United, Arsenal

Hamsik -> City, Chelsea

Cavani -> City, Chelsea

Really, I see Chelsea the only team spending big in Jan. United and City may sign 1. If you believe in miracles, Arsenal will sign 1 star too.

Many fine teams drop points yesterday, [b']that should spur Arsenal to go for it [/b]today!

Loving the choice of words at the end...

There are bound to be hundreds of rumours circulating, but if you want my honest opinion, Arsenal will be looking for a long term striker, of quality, and a midfielder, and a short-term full-back on loan. One of the striker/midfielder will be a huge signing, either costing a huge amount, or is just a big name.

Chelsea will go for a striker, a defender and a midfielder, would be surprised if there are any big names. United may go for a midfielder, but if Fergie does sign anyone it will be an unknown signing, possibly a gem (a la Chicarito). City will be offering out lottery tickets to anyone that will accept.

Anyway, as a neutral for Arsenal's games I would love to see RVP break the record for goals in a year, absolutely fantastic player.

Is this for real:

Former Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas has not ruled out returning to the club one day in the future.

Fabregas has said he would be happy to retire as a player at Camp Nou, but if he were to leave again, he would want it to be for an Arsenal return.

"Apart from Arsenal and Barcelona, I don't see myself playing anywhere else," he told Sky Sports News.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits if he had the money he would try and sign Brazilian sensation Neymar.

The 19-year-old, already a regular in Brazil's side, has emerged as the hottest young talent on the planet in the last 18 months.

Real Madrid looked to have beaten off strong competition from Barcelona and Chelsea to land his signature over the summer.

But instead Santos persuaded him to remain in his homeland until after the World Cup finals in 2014, which will be held in Brazil, and he penned a long-term deal.

And Wenger understands the excitement surrounding the player, who he would have no qualms about moving for.

"If I had the money today, I'd put it on Neymar," Wenger told The Sun.

"You can't say that Neymar is Pele as he had won the World Cup by the age of 17.

"He has the potential to be one of the future great strikers but at the moment there's a big difference between the Brazilian league and a European league."

Henry to re sign for arsenal on a short term loan, he has said he would love to be back with the Gunners full time and dose not want to leave, owww he is like 80 now right come on sign a striker who can out pace players not living on dreams.

Which part are you referring Hammer?

Fabregas will only play for 2 clubs, we all know that... but it doesn't mean he must come back one day.

I think Wenger did say he admire Neymar, but anything about this kid will be at least till 2014. So just another attempt to troll the fans and the media.

I would like to see how Arsenal offload deadweight too, we've been told we got money + removal of deadweight = more transfer and wage budget.

Here's my opinion on Jan probability:

Henry (loan) - 80%

Podolski/Kalou - 50%

Sow - 10%

Pato - 5%

Granero/Parejo/Biglia - 10%

Hazard/Gotze/Gourcuff/Marin/Martin/M'vila/Kaka - 5%

Unknown name - 50%

Chamakh/Arshavin/Rosicky - 50%

RVP - 5% (but if no star signing and fail to win anything, summer is 80%)

Squid - 5% (just because nobody wants)

I've learnt my lessons after so many years, keeping our hopes low of Arsenal especially in transfers is just being completely realistic. Sounds sad to say, lol.

Fabregas will only play for 2 clubs' date=' we all know that... but it doesn't mean he must come back one day.

I think Wenger did say he admire Neymar, but anything about this kid will be at least till 2014. So just another attempt to troll the fans and the media.

I would like to see how Arsenal offload deadweight too, we've been told we got money + removal of deadweight = more transfer and wage budget.

Henry (loan) - 80%

Podolski/Kalou - 50%

Sow - 10%

Pato - 5%

Unknown name - 50%

I've learnt my lessons after so many years, keeping our hopes low of Arsenal especially in transfers is just being completely realistic. Sounds sad to say, lol.[/quote']

Kalou and Pato are really unlikely to sign tbh. Pato I'd say is 0.1% and if we sign Kalou oh please hit me with a brick..... :(

Is this for real:

Former Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas has not ruled out returning to the club one day in the future.

Fabregas has said he would be happy to retire as a player at Camp Nou' date=' but if he were to leave again, he would want it to be for an Arsenal return.

"Apart from Arsenal and Barcelona, I don't see myself playing anywhere else," he told Sky Sports News.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits if he had the money he would try and sign Brazilian sensation Neymar.

The 19-year-old, already a regular in Brazil's side, has emerged as the hottest young talent on the planet in the last 18 months.

Real Madrid looked to have beaten off strong competition from Barcelona and Chelsea to land his signature over the summer.

But instead Santos persuaded him to remain in his homeland until after the World Cup finals in 2014, which will be held in Brazil, and he penned a long-term deal.

And Wenger understands the excitement surrounding the player, who he would have no qualms about moving for.

"If I had the money today, I'd put it on Neymar," Wenger told The Sun.

"You can't say that Neymar is Pele as he had won the World Cup by the age of 17.

"He has the potential to be one of the future great strikers but at the moment there's a big difference between the Brazilian league and a European league."

Henry to re sign for arsenal on a short term loan, he has said he would love to be back with the Gunners full time and dose not want to leave, owww he is like 80 now right come on sign a striker who can out pace players not living on dreams.[/quote']

The first one is most likely to be true the second no chance!

van Persie might be rested today!:(

Cmon Wenger give the guy a chance to break a record at least, we all know it's what he wants.

Was also reading this too

But today Wenger has said that he has cover in Ju-Young Park and possibly Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain or Andrei Arshavin, and that he is not sure if the club could afford a new striker to come in.

Why not? If we sell Arshavin then obviously we should be able to afford one but I dont see why we cant right now. After all we are going to lose Chamakh, so lets replace him. At least he is mentioning Chamberlain, but he is also mentioning the little Russian who he keeps using as a sub instead of Chamberlain.

Cmon Wenger give the guy a chance to break a record at least' date=' we all know it's what he wants.

[i']But today Wenger has said that he has cover in Ju-Young Park and possibly Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain or Andrei Arshavin, and that he is not sure if the club could afford a new striker to come in.[/i]

Why not? If we sell Arshavin then obviously we should be able to afford one but I dont see why we cant right now. After all we are going to lose Chamakh, so lets replace him. At least he is mentioning Chamberlain, but he is also mentioning the little Russian who he keeps using as a sub instead of Chamberlain.

Wenger is probably giving nothing away to the press over signings yet. We probably will sign a striker- he's just keeping things hushed for now. As for RVP, I hope he starts. The record is there for the taking, so I hope Arsene lets him try and acheive it.

Fabregas will only play for 2 clubs' date=' we all know that... but it doesn't mean he must come back one day.

Henry (loan) - 80%

Podolski/Kalou - 50%

Sow - 10%

Pato - 5%

Unknown name - 50%

I've learnt my lessons after so many years, keeping our hopes low of Arsenal especially in transfers is just being completely realistic. Sounds sad to say, lol.[/quote']

almost unknown name 19%

other player who everyone knows 0.9%

pato 0.1% ( aw spending 23 mill on a player in jan- no chance. lol)

i belive there is a 20% chance we will sign a player due to AWs stuberness, decent chance we will sign God(henry) on loan tho.

Cmon Wenger give the guy a chance to break a record at least' date=' we all know it's what he wants.

[i']But today Wenger has said that he has cover in Ju-Young Park and possibly Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain or Andrei Arshavin, and that he is not sure if the club could afford a new striker to come in.[/i]

What a nice joke Wenger :rolleyes:.

Wenger is looking for a lot alot of midfield and fwds but he should but a left back and rightback .

We don't know what he'd looking for atm. He often likes to keep it quiet on who he's going to buy.

In the beginning of the Summer Window none of us expected for him to buy Arteta or Santos.

We'll see who he buys....