Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I loved it seeing you lose 6-1 against your closet rivals at HOME with a perfectly good squad. Did you see the match we lost 8-2? We had 3 suspensions and 3 injuries. Our best players on were probably RvP and Wallcott. Oh Thursdays Night Channel 5. What are you doing here UTD Fan.?

Don't react, he's the worst wum i've ever come across. I only reacted to vent my frustations.

Guest Hazard103

How dare you. thats my dad mate :P don't call him a braindead :mad:.

Anyway that wolves keeper was on top form today hahaha. maybe we should buy him

One match was good for him. But come on if you see his performance in otger game it isnt that good. Like Almunia against Barcelona. He was good last year against one game Barcelona but he is preety bad Almunia

talk about all the

rumours

team news

injuries

and all the gossip

about ARSENAL

I think these subjects seem more realistic

Talk about

Getting rid of Wenger

Why Untied fans are such trolls

How Walcott is overrated

Go on about players joining us even though over half of them won't

I like pie :)

And how we won't finish in the top 4

I think that is what is really talked about on this thread.

Talk about

Getting rid of Wenger

How Walcott is overrated

I like your sense of humor.

back to talk about Arsenal :D

Van persie will not break the record. YES I said it I said it... that fell so good to get that out my chest

Guest Hazard103

Talk about

Getting rid of Wenger

How Walcott is overrated

That probably everything covered lol. But we might get better players in Jan you never know about the Wenger lol. Wenger-To fool to be cool lol.

Lol cant believe my comment is causing such chaos here but yeh I said it would be comfortable, but I was wrong. Get over it. Everyone can see we was all over em, just wasnt our day when it came to finishing. RvP must have had the record on his mind for most of the match and it wasnt exactly the nicest of goals from them but anyway rolling on, theres a long way to go yet.

That probably everything covered lol. But we might get better players in Jan you never know about the Wenger lol. Wenger-To fool to be cool lol.

Yeah but some of these rumours are messed up!

I like your sense of humor.

back to talk about Arsenal :D

Van persie will not break the record. YES I said it I said it... that fell so good to get that out my chest

Thanks (unless that was being sarcastic)

I'm not too surprised that RVP didn't break it but hey he got close and I'm proud he got that far!

Lol cant believe my comment is causing such chaos here but yeh I said it would be comfortable' date=' but I was wrong. Get over it. Everyone can see we was all over em, just wasnt our day when it came to finishing. RvP must have had the record on his mind for most of the match and it wasnt exactly the nicest of goals from them but anyway rolling on, theres a long way to go yet.[/b']

trust me brother. you should learn from your mistakes especially here there are lots of City fan (1) and united fan(s) who love to came here wind us up. next time just say " good luck Arsenal" or "we may win today or not"

trust me brother. you should learn from your mistakes especially here there are lots of City fan (1) and united fan(s) who love to came here wind us up. next time just say " good luck Arsenal" or "we may win today or not"

Well it was a pretty poor attempt at trying to wind us up if I'm being honest. Ive read worse in this thread before.

Well it was a pretty poor attempt at trying to wind us up if I'm being honest. Ive read worse in this thread before.

yeah I agree. but we also had Hazard103 to shut him up :D even though do have a lots respect for barry

I don't know if you guys realise this I don't think schnesny ( watch the spelling lol) made a save today

yeah I agree. but we also had Hazard103 to shut him up :D even though do have a lots respect for barry

I don't know if you guys realise this I don't think schnesny ( watch the spelling lol) made a save today

Yeh I cant remember any particular moments where he did make a save. There was nothing to really do apart from that goal that went in. Unlucky. Transfer window opens in just over 4 days so hope we can get talks going asap and Wenger doesnt leave it till the last day.

Guest Hazard103

As the transfer going to open , I have found a site that will tell us who Arsenal will most probably get. Probably all lies but doesn't hurt to give it a look :D

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/997914-arsenal-transfer-rumors-10-latest-players-linked-to-the-gunners#/articles/997914-arsenal-transfer-rumors-10-latest-players-linked-to-the-gunners/page/6

As the transfer going to open ' date=' I have found a site that will tell us who Arsenal will most probably get. Probably all lies but doesn't hurt to give it a look :D

[url']http://bleacherreport.com/articles/997914-arsenal-transfer-rumors-10-latest-players-linked-to-the-gunners#/articles/997914-arsenal-transfer-rumors-10-latest-players-linked-to-the-gunners/page/6[/url]

I think we'll only get a max 2-3 of them.

Two of them being Wayne Bridge and Henry I'm guessing.

Guest Hazard103

I think we'll only get a max 2-3 of them.

Two of them being Wayne Bridge and Henry I'm guessing.

I dont really want Bridge atleast he can shake Terrys hand in our next Chelsea game lol