Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Arsene wont buy anyone' date=' u know what he is like, he feels he doesnt need anyone, i think he may bring in a keeper to replace lehman but i dont think he will. anyway yaya toure wont come for a while.[/quote']

i hope arsene will buy eto, but its almost impossible....nvm..IF arsene sign buffon

don't forget tom heaton as well :D

you have hilario' date=' hedman and will probably buy another 10 this summer :P[/quote']

we did have luke steele he was another quality keeper! is it not ben matthews who is a GK aswell

rumours say that arsenal gonna spend big' date=',,and their first target is SAMUEL ETO'o..[/quote']

I oh so doubt that ! i know he is having trouble at barcelona but there are probably another 5 clubs i could see him at before arsenal and villa is one of them ;):P

rumours say that arsenal gonna spend big' date=',,and their first target is SAMUEL ETO'o..[/quote']

Yea ive heard something similar, as regards eto'o i duuno. besides i heard that they wont be spending big untill the end of next season, as there expecting to balance the books over the next couple of years with the increased gate reciepts and revenue.

Im not even a Fan :confused:

i think the referees nowadays...started to dislike arsenal!?

arsenal should has many penalty appeal.....but referees just wont giv them a penalty...unlike man u.....is this caused by...

A. arsenal got not enought english players?

B. arsenal got too many penalties last time?

adebayor shouldn't given a STRAIGHT RED CARD....but he got it...just dunno why...obviously thats not a red card...he was trying to become a peacemaker...but.....

arsenal won..at last! fabregas is not doing well...he scored....but not the goal that he is wanted....the brazilians helped arsenal to win!

who is arsenal most impressive youngster!!!?? except, fabregas

arsenal won..at last! fabregas is not doing well...he scored....but not the goal that he is wanted....the brazilians helped arsenal to win!

who is arsenal most impressive youngster!!!?? except' date=' fabregas[/quote']

Surely it's Denilson, although I reckon Aliadiere is quite good.