• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

You only agree with that ' date=' everything he's saying is right , and there are more to be added .. once again , [b']Wenger out[/b] !!!

Glad you agree, though im not going to go the extreme of wanting Wenger out. Really it's not a coaching problem at this point, it's lack of quality.

One of the problems i highlighted while watching the games was our formation

We have RVP up front with Gervinho, Ramsey and Walcott playing behind him, these are our 3 main attacking players other than RVP but none of them are scorers. This is exactly why ALL our goals go to RVP and why our play is so predictable. A team can look at our lineup and simply say Robin will score their goals.

We definitely need someone with creativity, footwork and a shot. Unfortunately these players cost a fortune but we need the type of player in MIDFIELD that can change a game.

This game was really a test of the team's mental toughness, i was going to say if we won the game that it was a poor display but a good result due to the fact that in the past we've lacked these edgy victories when playing poor. But, that wasnt the case, and we'll have to take this defeat and go on to the next game..

What a bunch of no hopers we have !!!!!!!!

Absolutely pathetic that these players cannot pass a ball to a team mate!!

Wenger is a tool for keep playing walcott' date=' how many times could he have setup a couple goals today .....and saturday............and last week ......last month etc etc , get rid of the useless moron

after teams all dropped pts recently this should have been a boost for the players but no , they were pathetic

a draw at home to wolves , a lucky win against qpr and a defeat at fulham, we are not a big team anymore !!

Pathetic arsenal pathetic

pathetic arsenal pathetic

pathetic arsenal pathetic[/quote']

Guys please calm down. we lost thats it complaining or saying wenger out will solve nothing let just move on. Bring on Leeds!!!!!:D

Wise words.

Anyway among the big clubs Arsenal seems to be the easiest to negate by organised clubs. Passing is supposed to pull players out of positions and thus create chances..most teams have worked out just pack the midfield and defense-and hit on counter or set play.

There is no plan B-as Wenger have built a side that can only play one way. Senderos must be laughing at the mo.

we miss Jack tbh but he wont win us anything until the french tool leaves !!

Hmm i've somewhat fogotten Jack for some reason :P but he definitely will add something when he gets back BUT notice jack will probably play the position Arteta plays which is not part of the 3 behind van persie but the 2 more holding roles but DEFINITELY Jack's return will be huge for Arsenal.

Wenger, when asked if Philippe Senderos' foul on Gervinho should have been a penalty: "200 %. But we know we don't get penalties. There was one against QPR and one today. It is unfortunate to lose a game like that because the game should have been over at half-time. We were unlucky today and the referee played a massive part in this game."

Wenger on the red card: "It was a joke. When Djourou got booked first they tried to get him a second yellow and the referee was naïve enough to give it. It should have been a foul to us."

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger: "We missed many chances and had some bad decisions from the referee today. The two together made the difference."

Typically blinkered and stubborn.

I'm looking forward to playing you lot, Graysons trying to get some pressure off his back which IMO he doesn't deserve and we've preformed well in the fa cup against prem sides over the last few years. would of beat you lot last year if it weren't for a wrong decision at the end of the original game.

I'm hoping your fans and wenger think it will be a easy game again like they did last year!

I'm looking forward to playing you lot' date=' Graysons trying to get some pressure off his back which IMO he doesn't deserve and we've preformed well in the fa cup against prem sides over the last few years. would of beat you lot last year if it weren't for a wrong decision at the end of the original game.

I'm hoping your fans and wenger think it will be a easy game again like they did last year![/quote']

Will be Henry vs Leeds.

Can't wait. :D

Ive had enough of this 451 as well, Walcott and Arseshaving are not good enough, revert to a 442/4312

Lets get 2 men up front:

Sagna...Koscielny...Vermintor...Santos

........Ramsey.....Song......Diaby.........

.....................Wilshere....................

..........Gervinho............RVP..............

Ive had enough of this 451 as well' date=' Walcott and Arseshaving are not good enough, revert to a 442/4312

Lets get 2 men up front ***

Sagna...Koscielny...Vermintor...Santos

........Ramsey.....Song......Diaby.........

.....................Wilshere....................

..........Gervinho............RVP..............[/quote']

Gervinho has been a bit of a flop tbh I'd play Podo there if we buy him.

I would also replace Diaby for Arteta or Yossi.

Wenger just been interview and as usual blamed everyone else except our average players! even said zamora fouled DJ for the second yellow do me a favour.

anyway we lost end of. let just move on :D

Who highlights the players to buy? Wenger

Who buys the players? The fans (via merchandise, bum warmers, tv subscriptions etc)

Who manages the affairs? Silent Stan and friends.

The result was not entirely the players fault -anymore than you can blame a toddler for lack of spelling. Wenger and his staff has failed to utilise the talents of the players he wanted, those who don't fit into his Barca dream become surplus. So no plan B and instead relies on a players form-RVP this season and the last, Cesc before etc-rather than tactical acumen.

Bring in Hiddink, Van Gaal or some other top manager and you would be surprised how good those players can be.

Gervinho has been a bit of a flop tbh I'd play Podo there if we buy him.

I would also replace Diaby for Arteta or Yossi.

When Gervinho was in france he played much more of an attacker than winger. Trouble is with Wenger the tool he still thinks he can make another Thierry !!

The 3 across middle are ball winners and battlers and can also turn on the ball to create the killer pass to Jack/Robin/Gerv

Arteta maybe but ot Benayoun, he is just there for a wage and something to do on a sat afternoon (like most of them i reckon )

Who highlights the players to buy? Wenger

Who buys the players? The fans (via merchandise' date=' bum warmers, tv subscriptions etc)

Who manages the affairs? Silent Stan and friends.

The result was not entirely the players fault -anymore than you can blame a toddler for lack of spelling. Wenger and his staff has failed to utilise the talents of the players he wanted, those who don't fit into his Barca dream become surplus. So no plan B and instead relies on a players form-RVP this season and the last, Cesc before etc-rather than tactical acumen.

Bring in Hiddink, Van Gaal or some other top manager and you would be surprised how good those players can be.[/quote']

Absolutely , totally agree !!

You are spot on with your thinking.

When Gervinho was in france he played much more of an attacker than winger. Trouble is with Wenger the tool he still thinks he can make another Thierry !!

The 3 across middle are ball winners and battlers and can also turn on the ball to create the killer pass to Jack/Robin/Gerv

Arteta maybe but ot Benayoun' date=' he is just there for a wage and something to do on a sat afternoon (like most of them i reckon )[/quote']

Questioning your choice of Diaby altogether, mate. :rolleyes:

He's out for the season or sumtin anyways.

Will be Henry vs Leeds.

Can't wait. :D

Haha well I'm personally not that worried about him more worried about Chambo and some of your youth.

I think it'll intresting to see if Andros Townsend plays he's got a great opportunity to make a big impact and will have the attention of his Parent Club to show what he's made of.

Haha well I'm personally not that worried about him more worried about Chambo and some of your youth.

I think it'll intresting to see if Andros Townsend plays he's got a great opportunity to make a big impact and will have the attention of his Parent Club to show what he's made of.

Yea i'm also really excited to see Chambo play again, way too underrated by Wenger. (in the sense he doesnt get prem football)

Arteta maybe but ot Benayoun' date=' he is just there for a wage and something to do on a sat afternoon (like most of them i reckon )[/quote']

Gervinho was good in France but hasn't been able to do it here.

We could also put Henry there instead.