Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

LOL @ NASRI. I can't be too bothered about him now since he's not our player.

Not too bad for us the last few days.

Matias Suarez signed a pre-contract.

Cissokho has told Lyon he wants to move and EPL is his first choice. Arsenal may be able to get him at 8M.

Good if we can get Cissokho, but I'll like to hear 1 more signing this window, preferably striker, that makes it 2 this Jan.

LOL @ NASRI. I can't be too bothered about him now since he's not our player.

Not too bad for us the last few days.

Matias Suarez signed a pre-contract.

Cissokho has told Lyon he wants to move and EPL is his first choice. Arsenal may be able to get him at 8M.

Good if we can get Cissokho' date=' but I'll like to hear 1 more signing this window, preferably striker, that makes it 2 this Jan.[/quote']

Doubt Wenger will bother signing him on a perm deal tbh.

Is this possibly us:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16532540.stm

I hope it is because he's a good CB. However' date=' we need full backs, if anything, in defence.[/quote']

Possibly, we've been linked with Alex for a while now.

Nope' date=' it'll be QPR.

I wouldn't want him here anyway.[/quote']

Bit strong- he's a solid CB. Having said that Vermaelen, Koscielny and Per are probably all better than him, so we probably wouldn't need him.

I am amazed at who QPR are linked with- Drogba (one of the best forwards in the world on his day) and Alex (a Champions League playing centre back). They have money, but would Drogba want to play for QPR???!!! Having said that Gyan went to UAE and Anelka went to Shanghi.

Bit strong- he's a solid CB. Having said that Vermaelen' date=' Koscielny and Per are probably all better than him, so we probably wouldn't need him.

I am amazed at who QPR are linked with- Drogba (one of the best forwards in the world on his day) and Alex (a Champions League playing centre back). They have money, but would Drogba want to play for QPR???!!! Having said that Gyan went to UAE and Anelka went to Shanghi.[/quote']

T's not. Not after knocking us out of the Champions League in 06/07 single handedly and scoring a couple of screamers for the Chavs. Besides, we don't need an centre back, inspite of what some clueless people might think.

T's not. Not after knocking us out of the Champions League in 06/07 single handedly and scoring a couple of screamers for the Chavs. Besides' date=' we don't need an centre back, inspite of what some clueless people might think[/b'].

Is that not what I said? Anyway, Alex put out us out of the Champions League in 06/07 at PSV- the season where we went from Champions League contenders the previous season, to a team who couldn't win anything for their lives, and we've stayed there ever since.

Is that not what I said? Anyway' date=' Alex put out us out of the Champions League in 06/07 at PSV- the season where we went from Champions League contenders the previous season, to a team who couldn't win anything for their lives, and we've stayed there ever since.[/quote']

Weren't aimed at you. I think most Arsenal fans know we don't need a cb but it's a fact that remains lost on some non-Gooners. Alex is past his prime now anyway.

Weren't aimed at you. I think most Arsenal fans know we don't need a cb but it's a fact that remains lost on some non-Gooners. Alex is past his prime now anyway.

Exactly- he is 29 but his prime was a few seasons back now.

A LB is much needed, but only for temporary reasons. Santos is develping well and Gibbs is a good back up. Could bring in a player on loan whist both are injured. Should be a loan like Henry in my opinion whilst a particular league has finished.

I am more concerned at RB. If Sagna gets injured (like he has) we would have Jenkinson (but he is a little inexperienced). We could do with 1 more. Nathan Clyne for example is an experienced RB, despite his age- he'd be good for us. He's highly rated of course, so the price would need to be right.

A striker would be useful but Wenger may feel we may not need one now we have Henry on loan.

Exactly- he is 29 but his prime was a few seasons back now.

A LB is much needed' date=' but only for temporary reasons. Santos is develping well and Gibbs is a good back up. Could bring in a player on loan whist both are injured. Should be a loan like Henry in my opinion whilst a particular league has finished.

I am more concerned at RB. If Sagna gets injured (like he has) we would have Jenkinson (but he is a little inexperienced). We could do with 1 more. Nathan Clyne for example is an experienced RB, despite his age- he'd be good for us. He's highly rated of course, so the price would need to be right.

A striker would be useful but Wenger may feel we may not need one now we have Henry on loan.[/quote']

Knowing Wenger he wouldn't want to 'ruin' Jenkinson's or Gibbs' career by bringing another Full back on a perm deal however a loan move is much more possible despite it most likely being the better chose is a perm move, It would be more realistic doing a loan move.

If Wenger decided not to bring a striker then I guess he'll use the Henry loan as an excuse. We still need one though.

Knowing Wenger he wouldn't want to 'ruin' Jenkinson's or Gibbs' career by bringing another Full back on a perm deal however a loan move is much more possible despite it most likely being the better chose is a perm move' date=' It would be more realistic doing a loan move.

If Wenger decided not to bring a striker then I guess he'll use the Henry loan as an excuse. [b']We still need one though[/b].

Without a doubt.

Guest Hazard103

Knowing Wenger he wouldn't want to 'ruin' Jenkinson's or Gibbs' career by bringing another Full back on a perm deal however a loan move is much more possible despite it most likely being the better chose is a perm move' date=' It would be more realistic doing a loan move.

If Wenger decided not to bring a striker then I guess he'll use the Henry loan as an excuse. We still need one though.[/quote']

I totally agree with you lol.

I love the BBC's statistics about the African Cup of Nations.

Y Toure - Completed more successful passes than any other player in the EPL

Gervinho - has the most assists amongst his Arsenal teammates

Chamakh - has played 195 minutes :rolleyes:

all of which he has done naff all in.

Guest Hazard103

Lads ' date=' have a look at this , my hatred towards Nasri just increases by day .

[YOUTUBE']gaNDKK_HGxY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

lol i hate him but this I don't like . He driving away in a nice car while other people are dying...