Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

6-1 omfg!!!!! In wenger i trust <3 :D

Knew it wouldn't take long for the Wenger fans (or just fickle fans) to come out. You are playing a dreadful Blackburn side who are missing their best player and are down to 10 men. Regardless of how many you put past them today, they've still fared better of your meetings this season.

Guest Daniyal

Today is the best day!!! 6-1 and it might snow, god bless today!

Think every fan says that at times to be fair still all isnt said and done until we get 4th if we do. This result is nice though.

Yes it's good to see us banging in the goals again for once. I get as frustrated as most when it comes to Wenger his excuses / transfer dealings, but at the same time respect what he has done for the club over the years and in difficult situations.

It just looks pathetic when fans go into dramatic mode.

Wow.

I found a stream at 6-1 hoping to see goals. I turn it off in the 90th minute, check the forum and see people saying Henry scored

:mad: lol

Amazes me how happy people are now though, people were calling for Wengers head a few days ago..Next time we lose you will all do it again. Support the team all the time, not just when we win 7-1 :/

Knew it wouldn't take long for the Wenger fans (or just fickle fans) to come out. You are playing a dreadful Blackburn side who are missing their best player and are down to 10 men. Regardless of how many you put past them today' date=' they've still fared better of your meetings this season.[/quote']

Party pooper :P

I understand what you're getting at, but 7-1 (as it is now) would still be a fantastic result for Arsenal, regardless of who they were playing in this league.

Glad to see AOC getting himself on the scoresheet twice today! Would love to see him in the England squad for the Euro's...

So glad Henry scored.. Was hoping that Henry would score and he did.. Great day :D:D

Gotta love AOC's great performance, Alex Song's and Walcott beautiful assist. No doubt that van Persie will be the Man Of The Match.

Great performance.

But Arsenal usually get results when there are penalties or red cards. Blackburn didn't have Samba too who Arsenal will fear most.

So we'll still have to assess next 5 games, actually every single game until end of season. And what happens in summer window. RVP gone = Arsenal gone too.

When it went to 1-1 I thought "here we go again!" Scoring 7 in one game doesnt change the fact that we havent won a trophy in 5 or so years. Would be an even better weekend if by Monday Harry Rednapp is banged up for tax evasion. :P

Good to have Arteta back as well. With Arteta, four losses in nineteen games. Without Arteta, four losses in five games. His ability to maintain possession under pressure and spread play when teams are defending deep is glossed over too much.

Guest Daniyal

When it went to 1-1 I thought "here we go again!" Scoring 7 in one game doesnt change the fact that we havent won a trophy in 5 or so years. Would be an even better weekend if by Monday Harry Rednapp is banged up for tax evasion. :P

Lol Harry. But I have to agree mate but let me celebrate todays big win. <3

Amazing.....cant wait to see infernito reaction.

Good result with plenty of positives. HOWEVER, this does NOT change the FACT that Wenger MUST go. One good result doesn't excuse 4 years worth of shoddy management. Still, it remains, Wenger OUT!

I never seen such dire defending, my God. Blackburn were dreadful. Van Persie is allowed to slot home from a few yards with nobody near him. Arsenal were never made to work. Pass the ball up and down the park with so much ease, that does not me think of highly skillful players; rather it makes me think of what that shower of blaghards (who would struggle to beat a Division One team) was doing out there. I do remember how good the likes of Pedersen once were, but that team out there has such low confidence that I could pick a group of 10 others from the college library that I'm in right now and give that Blackburn side a good game.

Good result with plenty of positives. HOWEVER' date=' this does NOT change the FACT that Wenger MUST go. One good result doesn't excuse 4 years worth of shoddy management. Still, it remains, Wenger OUT![/quote']

I THINK you KEEP leaning ON your CAPS lock BUTTON pal.

Well played today boys.