Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

I never seen such dire defending' date=' my God. Blackburn were dreadful. Van Persie is allowed to slot home from a few yards with nobody near him. Arsenal were never made to work. Pass the ball up and down the park with so much ease, that does not me think of highly skillful players; rather it makes me think of what that shower of blaghards (who would struggle to beat a Division One team) was doing out there. I do remember how good the likes of Pedersen once were, but that team out there has such low confidence that I could pick a group of 10 others from the college library that I'm in right now and give that Blackburn side a good game.[/quote']

I felt bad for Hoilett, genuinely talented player stuck on that team.

Still though it will fill the squad with confidence and Oxlade with even more confidence.

We play the next game with confidence then let in a goal before half time and then it all goes.

I think Sunderland could give a good game to any team' date=' and they have a few injuries of there own.[/quote']
lol no they shouldnt.

:confused:

Arsenal have more talent in their squad than Sunderland could ever dream of.

Could not should.

True but judging by these negative guys they should.

Sunderland have been on great form recently. I think they will beat them. And yeah could not should, I was just highlighting the negativity once again.

True but judging by these negative guys they should.

Sunderland have been on great form recently. I think they will beat them. And yeah could not should' date=' I was just highlighting the negativity once again.[/quote']

They might be on good form but we can still beat them. Blackburn wasn't much of a test as we all know Sunderland will be more challenging but that doesn't mean we will lose, there is a reason why we are called a decent club btw :rolleyes:.

They might be on good form but we can still beat them. Blackburn wasn't much of a test as we all know Sunderland will be more challenging but that doesn't mean we will lose' date=' there is a reason why we are called a decent club btw :rolleyes:.[/quote']

I know but some people seem to think it will only be a good result for a week before you mess up another game.

I know you lot are a good team :rolleyes: