Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Yes but that would be 6th' date=' not 4th :rolleyes:.

And the season doesn't end tonight.[/quote']

Hmm yes but ruling us out already when our form has dramatically picked up and we've got our star player back, is the stupidest thing i've ever read.

Especially with Chelsea slipping up the way they are.

We would also be 2 points behind Chelsea

Thats funny because we would go ahead of you if we win tonight :rolleyes:

Liverpool are poor, full of average players and will drop too many points against lower opposition. Arsenal have a much better chance because of one man, i'll let you guess who that is,

Liverpool are poor' date=' full of average players and will drop too many points against lower opposition. [b']Arsenal have a much better chance because of one man, i'll let you guess who that is,[/b]

Wenger. :D

Thats the most deluded comment ever heard

Please tell me your not serious

Obviously i am serious. I mean it's not like we've got a striker who's got 28 goals this season, two hat tricks and has dragged us along for the last year. No, an 18 year old who's only played a handful of times is clearly our saviour.

Obviously i am serious. I mean it's not like we've got a striker who's got 28 goals this season' date=' two hat tricks and has dragged us along for the last year. No, an 18 year old who's only played a handful of times is clearly our saviour.[/quote']

You see the white bit, thank god, I almost lost all respect for Arsenal fans.

It's going to be a very close end to the season, can't wait to see us play you after our Carling Cup final, it's going to be a season changer.

Just hope Chelsea keep slipping

The comment of a Twelve Year Old :rolleyes:

Liverpools only decent players are Bellamy and Renia the rest are just mid table players.

Can't wait till Arsenal finish 4th like they always do.

Liverpools only decent players are Bellamy and Renia the rest are just mid table players.

Can't wait till Arsenal finish 4th like they always do.

As much as I despise the 'human', Suarez is a good footballer. Certainly worthy of the 'decent' tag.

My honest view is that the fight for 4th place could well go down to the final day - an epic struggle between Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. (Newcastle anyone?)

I'd say Chelsea have the best squad for it, but something tells me that Arsenal will pull something out the bag. I don't rate Liverpool's chances really.

Your confidence in getting that 4th spot seems a little unfounded to be honest.

3rd behind Silva and Yaya
He really isn't.

He is better than Silva and Yaya .. As much as I hate Liverpool I still think he is the best Midfielder , I see Wilshere being better than him in the future , and if not , as good as Gerrard the least :)

He is better than Silva and Yaya .. As much as I hate Liverpool I still think he is the best Midfielder ' date=' I see Wilshere being better than him in the future , and if not , as good as Gerrard the least :)[/quote']

Pretty big statment....

Gerrard was at one point the best, most complete midfielder in world football.

I hope for England sake Wilshere gets close to Gerrard but im not hopeful ( he will still be class ! )

I hope for England sake Wilshere gets close to Gerrard but im not hopeful ( he will still be class ! )

Goal wise I never see Wilshere doing the same as Gerrard.

Stevie is probably the best goal scoring midfielder ever. Wilshere hardly scores, he has a different style of play.

The game ended 0-0, which is pretty good for us I guess. :)

Goal wise I never see Wilshere doing the same as Gerrard.

Stevie is probably the best goal scoring midfielder ever. Wilshere hardly scores' date=' he has a different style of play.

The game ended 0-0, which is pretty good for us I guess. :)[/quote']

Lampard is better at scoring then gerrard.

Could say we can still get third as long as we beat liverpool, chelsea and spurs and don't muck up more then twice.