Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Guest Daniyal

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

Something we've been trying to find out about most of the Arsenal fans on this thread ..

Im 12 reaching 13 in less than a month :D

Surely he would have wanted someone like Nick Powell or something then besides then we'd only have him for 3 years according to your theory in fact we would have sold RVP by now

Every Rule has exception that confirms Rule.............:rolleyes:/and i guess VPS was very near transfer after Nasri and Fabra are gone/i think he s womdering stay or leave.........

How about he's never been very good for you? :P

Remember Spam saying he could get 20 a season :D

TBH his approach play is really good. Once he gets clinical and finishes the chances he makes himself and lays on more assists he will be a top class player. 20 goals a season is not out of the question a few years down the line.

Even with their good form recently, if we don't have the quality to beat Sunderland, we don't deserve to win the cup. Should be a simple tie, not in terms of our odds of winning, but in terms of what we need to do to win.

Arsene Wenger must buy Eden Hazard in this coming summer.. He is the person Arsenal need to fight to Trophy though I doubt that Arsenal is willing to splash out that huge amount of money for him..

Signing just Hazard wouldnt solve our problems, we would be more deadly but we still need more players than just him.

Apparently Djourou has signed a contract extension :eek::(

Gallas? Phil Jones?

Gallas is not as great as he once was although Jones is miles ahead of him. What I meant was that as a 4th choice CB he's adequate. The criticism he's been getting this season has come as a result of his poor performances out of position at RB. At CB he usually does well and at a point last season his performances were top class so him renewing isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Gallas is not as great as he once was although Jones is miles ahead of him. What I meant was that as a 4th choice CB he's adequate. The criticism he's been getting this season has come as a result of his poor performances out of position at RB. At CB he usually does well and at a point last season his performances were top class so him renewing isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Gallas is still a good defender, better then Djourou.

Not many teams have four quality cbs, so i take your point. We could do worse then Djourou (as a cb, not rb).

Gallas is still a good defender' date=' better then Djourou.

Not many teams have four quality cbs, so i take your point. We could do worse then Djourou (as a cb, not rb).[/quote']

Yeah, problem with us is that we seem to get decimated by injuries in one position every season which leads to us having to play people horribly out of position and the bad performances follow. Few years ago it was CB (Silvestre started at the Nou Camp) and this year it's at the Full-back position.

Yeah' date=' problem with us is that we seem to get decimated by injuries in one position every season which leads to us having to play people horribly out of position and the bad performances follow. Few years ago it was CB (Silvestre started at the Nou Camp) and this year it's at the Full-back position.[/quote']

We don't get injuries. Wenger just makes players not play so he's got an excuse to not win anything.

It certainly isn't Ivanovic. The other two' date=' i'd say, are on about Djourou's level. Talent's there, but all prone to clumsiness.[/quote']

Hmm, Cahill I'd say is fairly better than Djourou while Luiz is better when he is not trying to be a striker.