Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

We don't get injuries. Wenger just makes players not play so he's got an excuse to not win anything.

interesting conspiracy view/but i agree with u/plus Gallas/when he s fit/ still is better then any Arsenals CB except Vermaelen/ Mertesacker Djourou and others are really clumsy/i excpect that Wenger sign few from Rennes/Lille/Montepelier on summer

Signing just Hazard wouldnt solve our problems' date=' we would be more deadly but we still need more players than just him.

Apparently Djourou has signed a contract extension :eek::([/quote']

just sign 3 Belgians Hazard----Verthongen--------Alderwield /Arsenal have money/they have quality

interesting conspiracy view/but i agree with u/plus Gallas/when he s fit/ still is better then any Arsenals CB except Vermaelen/ Mertesacker Djourou and others are really clumsy/i excpect that Wenger sign few from Rennes/Lille/Montepelier on summer

Koscielny?

Wenger's just embarrassed himself and me again: "England is a big football country, a population of 65 million".

Koscielny?

Wenger's just embarrassed himself and me again: "England is a big football country' date=' a population of 65 million".[/quote']

Tbf to him he is probably including the 'missing' 14m illegal immigrants who are hiding within the borders;)

Guest Daniyal

Anyone know where's the cheapest place for me to buy an Oxlade Chamberlain jersey?

Try Ebay mate.

Anyone know where's the cheapest place for me to buy an Oxlade Chamberlain jersey?

The bargain/discount bin at Southamptons club shop?

In honesty - he has been the shining young player in the Premier League for me in recent weeks.

Class player with a great future - let's hope the Arsenal injury jinx doesn't get him.

Koscielny?

Wenger's just embarrassed himself and me again: "England is a big football country' date=' a population of 65 million".[/quote']

he s clumsy to.............u dont have more then 65 millions legal people/illegal no one knows but big Arab population and others that keep UK going..........probably 10-15 million

he s clumsy to.............u dont have more 65 millions legal people/illegal no one knows but big Arab population and others that keep UK going..........probably 10-15 million

With all due respect, you've completely missed the point....on both counts.

he s clumsy to.............u dont have more then 65 millions legal people/illegal no one knows but big Arab population and others that keep UK going..........probably 10-15 million

haha. You dont half make me laugh :)

Joker.

Every post you write i pity you.

Guest Daniyal

Games against Sunderland today..

Sunderland are playing at home, but to be honest they don't look as comfortable at home then away like they won 4-1 over Wigan away, but when Wigan played them at home, they lost 2-1. Meanwhile Arsenal will still be cheering over the 7-1 against Blackburn and but our Away record is not the best this season, IMO Arsenal 2 - 1 Sunderland

Games against Sunderland today..

Sunderland are playing at home' date=' but to be honest they don't look as comfortable at home then away like they won 4-1 over Wigan away, but when Wigan played them at home, they lost 2-1. Meanwhile Arsenal will still be cheering over the 7-1 against Blackburn and but our Away record is not the best this season, IMO Arsenal 2 - 1 Sunderland[/quote']

Bruce was still manager when they lost at home to Wigan - since then under O'Neill they haven't lost a home game.

In fact they have won 5/6 at home and 9/14 an d only lost 3/14 in all competitions since O'Neill came in.

Guest Daniyal

Bruce was still manager when they lost at home to Wigan - since then under O'Neill they haven't lost a home game.

In fact they have won 5/6 at home and 9/14 an d only lost 3/14 in all competitions since O'Neill came in.

Oh my bad, I forgot about Steve Bruce. I was just checking the perfomances this season.

Guest Daniyal

Szczesny' date=' Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Van Persie[/quote']

Welcome back Sag

Szczesny' date=' Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Van Persie[/quote']

Looks like a very good side and we should win it.

Guest Daniyal

Is it me or does Alex Song actually make some awesome passes? Unlucky Rosicky.