Official Arsenal Thread

joshylong

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

If we're talking about the entertainment level of the Serie A, then I'd go one further and say the English championship is of higher standards. Obviously the Serie A have a lot better players than those at championship level, but no were near the same level of entertainment. Probably because as times have gone on, we see a lot more 0-0 and 1-0 games. Just my opinion though, I don't really watch any Italian football, so I'm just going off results.

If we're talking about the entertainment level of the Serie A' date=' then I'd go one further and say the English championship is higher up. Obviously the Serie A have a lot better players than those at championship level, but no were near the same level of entertainment. Probably because as times have gone on, we see a lot more 0-0 and 1-0 games. Just my opinion though, I don't really watch any Italian football, so I'm just going off results.[/quote']

Serie A is 'goal drenched' compared to 10/15 years ago.

Quite rare to see 0-0,1-0 in comparison to the mid-nineties.

If we're talking about the entertainment level of the Serie A' date=' then I'd go one further and say the English championship is of higher standards. Obviously the Serie A have a lot better players than those at championship level, but no were near the same level of entertainment. Probably because as times have gone on, we see a lot more 0-0 and 1-0 games. Just my opinion though, I don't really watch any Italian football, so I'm just going off results.[/quote']

Which we're not.

If we're talking about the entertainment level of the Serie A' date=' then I'd go one further and say the English championship is of higher standards. Obviously the Serie A have a lot better players than those at championship level, but no were near the same level of entertainment. Probably because as times have gone on, we see a lot more 0-0 and 1-0 games. Just my opinion though, I don't really watch any Italian football, so I'm just going off results.[/quote']

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Not even worried about tonight's game. Avanti Milan! :)

They're a good side but we could beat them pretty easily if Wenger gets his tactics right.

I'm not taking a guy who thinks ''santa is real'' seriously...

What should I be worried for? Walcott (pace this and pace that' date=' still not worried)? I'll give you RVP, but not anyone else.[/quote']

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

Milans recent form has been pretty poor. Lost to Lazio and Juve' date=' and drew 0-0 with Napoli, and took a late winner to beat Udinese.

[b']I reckon we can get 2/3 goals at San Siro [/b]and probably concede one from a corner.

HahaNice.gif

Milans recent form has been pretty poor. Lost to Lazio and Juve' date=' and drew 0-0 with Napoli, and took a late winner to beat Udinese.

I reckon we can get 2/3 goals at San Siro and probably concede one from a corner.[/quote']

May I just remind everyone of Thiago Silva. He'll most likely threaten our attack

Maybe cause it's tomorrow would be one reason?

Thanks for that' date=' Svenskafans forum! :rolleyes:

Milans recent form has been pretty poor. Lost to Lazio and Juve, and drew 0-0 with Napoli, and took a late winner to beat Udinese.

I reckon we can get 2/3 goals at San Siro and probably concede one from a corner.

Lol, the Juve game was a cup game. Juve are a strong side, stronger than Arsenal (topping Italy > 4th place in EPL) at the moment. I'd say losing to a strong Lazio outfit with key-player injuries is more respectable than drawing away to a next to last outfit in Bolton. We had a disallowed goal against Napoli and beating Udinese away is something that you don't everyday - remember that they're lying at 4th in the league. You beat them away thanks to late goals as well, remember that. ;)

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

HahaNice.gif

I think Man U fans shouldn't be talking about CL games for the rest of the season... :P

Thanks for that' date=' Svenskafans forum! :rolleyes:

Lol, the Juve game was a cup game. Juve are a strong side, stronger than Arsenal (topping Italy > 4th place in EPL) at the moment. I'd say losing to a strong Lazio outfit with key-player injuries is more respectable than drawing away to a next to last outfit in Bolton. We had a disallowed goal against Napoli and beating Udinese away is something that you don't everyday - remember that they're lying at 4th in the league. You beat them away thanks to late goals as well, remember that. ;)

[b']I think Man U fans shouldn't be talking about CL games for the rest of the season...[/b] :P

Correct. Especially seeing as they had a dodgy Romaninan side (Galati), an average Basel team and Benfica (a decent team at best) in their group. We had the Bundesliga champions (Dortmund), the Greek champions (Olympiacos) with their lively fans and a tough French side in Marsellie. So, shut it Mancs :P

Correct. Especially seeing as they had a dodgy Romaninan side (Galati)' date=' an average Basel team and Benfica (a decent team at best) in their group. We had the Bundesliga champions (Dortmund), the Greek champions (Olympiacos) with their lively fans and a tough French side in Marsellie. So, shut it Mancs :P[/quote']

Oh cmon Galati is a good side. There 5th in the Romanian league surely that's too much for United. No wander the fans called there group an "Arsenal group"

Oh cmon Galati is a good side. There 5th in the Romanian league surely that's too much for United. No wander the fans called there group an "Arsenal group"

Lol, please say that is sarcasm.

Man U fans and Man C fans- get used to Channel 5 and ITV 4. May be there for some time this seaon.

What should I be worried for? Walcott (pace this and pace that' date=' still not worried)? I'll give you RVP, but not anyone else.[/quote']

Not worried are you serious??

You will have to deal with a front 3 of Chamberlain, RVP and Walcott. They WILL cause you problems. Weren't you worried about Tottenham last year either?? ..

Not worried are you serious??

You will have to deal with a front 3 of Chamberlain' date=' RVP and Walcott. They WILL cause you problems. Weren't you worried about Tottenham last year either?? ..[/quote']

Spurs scored 1 goal over the 2 legs:confused:

Hardly going to petrify them facing you lot who have a worse attack than Spurs.