Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

Re: Arsenal Gossip

Can they afford big money signings at the moment? They've just had a new stadium.

why not?they got a new BIG stadium...more income.....and they are playing entertaining football! attracted many fans to the stadium...

why not?they got a new BIG stadium...more income.....and they are playing entertaining football! attracted many fans to the stadium...

True, but don't they need to PAY for the stadium first? I'd have thought they'd have to go easy on spending for a year or two before the investment starts to pay off.

rosicky ruled out la! confirmed 100% cant play..gilberto score? why not TH14!?

i heard he might not be playing due to fitness ! and he doesnt every game, what makes u think he will score this season lol ! perfectly viable for people not to include a striker ina list on who they will think will score ! can anyone confirm these reports on henry playing / not playig

Surely not both Liverpool and Chelsea can win the Champions League at the same time ?

Chelsea need to get their defence back and playing well i think to have a decent chance of winning it. They should of bought in the January window. Bruno N'Gotty would have been a power buy for them.

PSV are always consistently good in Europe anyway, but Arsenal really should have beat them, but if you can't get an away goal.......

Surely not both Liverpool and Chelsea can win the Champions League at the same time ?

Chelsea need to get their defence back and playing well i think to have a decent chance of winning it. They should of bought in the January window. Bruno N'Gotty would have been a power buy for them.

PSV are always consistently good in Europe anyway' date=' but Arsenal really should have beat them, but if you can't get an away goal.......[/quote']

did i say same time..i said i want Liverpool to win although I think Chelsea will..

Now that Arsenal have gone out of the Champions League , they have no chance of winning any Silver wear now ! Its a real shame because they do play attacking flowing football yet it seems to be so in affective . I can see Arsenal dying / fading out for the rest of the season. I can even see them not qualifying for CL.

Arsenal play some of the most beautiful football in the world not just england yet it ceases to amaze me why it is so inaffective ! they have some really terrible results. obviosuly they have some amazing ones, usually against middlesborough :P ! i just think they need to add a more physical side to their game ! Within years to come i think arsenal could be great again ! because truthfully you have lost that status now. you have fantastic potential, but are easily bullied offf the ball !

A question to Arsenal Fans ! How do you think arsneal as a team could improove ( please dont say buy certain players etc etc ) and what are the realistic aims for you in the last few games

well you saying they wont get a CL spot is just...well stupid i think..imo Arsenal will get 3rd but will push for 2nd..i think we should deffo make Baptista perminant and maybe buy a few other strong players like Tevez etc..

As for there style of football i think they should carry on..many teams can be rough and stuff but no-one can play like the Arsenal.

i just think they need to add a more physical side to their game you have fantastic potential' date=' but are easily bullied offf the ball ! [/b']

Abou Diaby is slowing coming back to form,so will add the extra strength that Arsenal have missed.

well you saying they wont get a CL spot is just...well stupid i think..imo Arsenal will get 3rd but will push for 2nd..i think we should deffo make Baptista perminant and maybe buy a few other strong players like Tevez etc..

As for there style of football i think they should carry on..many teams can be rough and stuff but no-one can play like the Arsenal.

im just saying that they could loose motivation! no, noone can play like arsenal but they win games when they dominate even if they play less attractive stuff ! and its could be viable, unlikely but it could happen for you not to get CL. and if you do it will be 4th ! no where near second or 3rd imo

im just saying that they could loose motivation! no' date=' noone can play like arsenal but they win games when they dominate even if they play less attractive stuff ! and its could be viable, unlikely but it could happen for you not to get CL. and if you do it will be 4th ! no where near second or 3rd imo[/quote']

well 1 point behind liverpool with 2 games in hand and Arsenal still have to play Chelsea and Liverpool and as you know perform well against top teams..no reason why not 3rd.

i know statistically speaking you have a good chance of third but i can just see you fading out towards end of season IMO! and even if you do perform against big boys they are still very hard games that could go against you ! btw i completely agree with Diaby adding that extra physcial element to your game :)

! no where near second or 3rd imo

pointless...arsenal cant even get 3rd in premiership? 1 point behind liverpool and has 2 games in hand! probably can goes to 3rd and 5 pts above liverpool...summore got "a little" chance to get 2nd place...

Arsenals downfall is due to there success they bring in the young players too early and expect them to cope with the pressure of filling ashley coles old role sol campbells old role vieras old role etc but no doubt the young players at arsenal are the best in the country no matter what anyone says in a few years to come arsenal will be very very powerful and chelsea wont have the talent and the team spirit that arsenal man u liverpool have chelsea theres no joy in there football.

pointless...arsenal cant even get 3rd in premiership? 1 point behind liverpool and has 2 games in hand! probably can goes to 3rd and 5 pts above liverpool...summore got "a little" chance to get 2nd place...

if you read the rest of my post i said i feel they will FADE out over the rest of season and not get 3rd, i could be compleetly wrong ( probably will be ), they are a fantastic team ! and NO WAY will they get 2nd !! arsenal might of still had a good season but your so inconsistent its unbelievable, you cant finish matches off !

if you read the rest of my post i said i feel they will FADE out over the rest of season and not get 3rd' date=' i could be compleetly wrong ( probably will be ), they are a fantastic team ! and NO WAY will they get 2nd !! arsenal might of still had a good season but your so inconsistent its unbelievable, you cant finish matches off ![/quote']

lets wait...and see wat will happened...i believe that arsenal will be back...