• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Arsenal Gossip

I think that he left because of his age and because Wenger could nurture him no longer. Fabregas though' date=' has much time to play before moving, probably more than three seasons - if he does move. Anyway, looking at Hleb and Henry, I think Spain is a grave yard for Premier League players. I don't see why he would want to move their other than because he was born their.[/quote']

please explain why he wud not thrive in spain with barca, he will be the perfect player in midfield giving assists to messi and overtaking xavis role

To pro evo no im not jealous of a club in a downward spiral, the toon mite not hav fabregas but theres no reason y we cant get sum1 of his quality in the future, ur just in denile shame really.

I hate it when the people who aren't fans come over...... discuss this among yourselves no need to raid our thread :rolleyes: You just want us to feel bad eh? Can't you just talk about this somewhere else? Make an Anti-Arsenal Thread if you want i don't care! I just hate it when you guys just come in and start an arguement....

I hate it when the people who aren't fans come over...... discuss this among yourselves no need to raid our thread :rolleyes: You just want us to feel bad eh? Can't you just talk about this somewhere else? Make an Anti-Arsenal Thread if you want i don't care! I just hate it when you guys just come in and start an arguement....

to true man, especially the ones who clearly think they know what they're talking about compared to us arsenal fans ;)

ye i hate people hu start arguments i prefer to finish them

I love the ones that use improper grammar and make fun of are team maybe you should correct yourself before correcting our team. :rolleyes:

Just wondering . .. as your a big Arsenal fan' date=' why do you have a pic of Gabby as your Avartar lol ;) if you think Arsenal are gonna get there greedy mits on him think again.

May i add that this thread is here for all and fans of any club are allowed to express there opinion on here. It is not a argument it is a debate. Whether you agree or not, he and others have aopinion, that is as valid as yours ;)

Name any arsenal players who have done well in spain after leaving???/

Pires and overmars have all done well. . . and thats just off the top off my head

Just wondering . .. as your a big Arsenal fan' date=' why do you have a pic of Gabby as your Avartar lol ;) if you think Arsenal are gonna get there greedy mits on him think again.

May i add that this thread is here for all and fans of any club are allowed to express there opinion on here. It is not a argument it is a debate. Whether you agree or not, he and others have aopinion, that is as valid as yours ;)

Vela, Pires also.[/quote']

thank you a guy with some sense

Vela, Pires also.[/quote']

I put pires...?

Oh and i can have whatever i want on my avatar....... Oh and if i did why can't i like villa and arsenal is there a law against this? Or can you only support one team....? So my sig has to only be arsenal players same with my av? I don't see your point.... Arsenal. Greedy? When? I say the problem is they're not greedy enough? It's turning to an argument.. that's all i can say

Pires and overmars have all done well. . . and thats just off the top off my head[/quote']

I reckon pires did better during his time in Arsenal...?

I love the ones that use improper grammar and make fun of are team maybe you should correct yourself before correcting our team. :rolleyes:

Calling peoples grammar is actually breaking forum rules now and you get infractioned for it so I would not mention that too much ;)

As for the thread, Arsenal fans go on the other threads like the Man Utd one making fun and having digs, this is football and its what its all about.

Liverpool fans have put up with loads from Arsenal fans over the years since we fell behind, well now Arsenal are in a bad run im affraid you have to take it with us until either of us start winning things again.

Over the last few months Arsenal fans are so touchy its unreal lol

wow . . . you took my statement way over the top . . was banter.

I didnt say your allowed to support one club, i didnt say you should or shouldnt have x player in your pic. I didnt say Arsenal were Greedy, it was a joke. Some one needs to lighten up because its mis reading posts that are heating up the conversation here . . .

Ruud was just as good when he left :P But thats only 4 keep on listing

Maniche, M.Fernandes (at his best atm) and Robben (when fit is still very dangerous).

EDIT: Oh how could i forget Ex-Arsenal winger Pires who is doing really good for Villareal and has been put to do Riquelmes old role for the club!

I put pires...?

Oh and i can have whatever i want on my avatar....... Oh and if i did why can't i like villa and arsenal is there a law against this? Or can you only support one team....? So my sig has to only be arsenal players same with my av? I don't see your point.... Arsenal. Greedy? When? I say the problem is they're not greedy enough? It's turning to an argument.. that's all i can say

I think he was messing around and just trying to calm things :) , although thanks for proving my point about being touchy :D;)

And ill delete every post if it is not structured and on topic. You need to calm down. So what if people are saying negative things about your team, they are entitled to. Neller is being banterful and friendly, he is just explaining the situation, in football, fans of different clubs will always have different views and ridicule rival clubs. Deal with it.

Hey do i have the right to get angry if my club is being harassed with insults? I might be wrong but do i have the right to? Some of them aren't different views just pure insults :rolleyes:

Yeah but you said I was "low" because im targeting your club, where? which post? I think I even said I think Cesc will stay.

so which post was you refering to? just interested to know thats all.

Banter is Banter, good luck on the LFC thread you wont get a reaction like the ones on here.

Although back on topic, yes many players have failed moving from the EPL -> La Liga but more have failed moving the other way, yet they continue to do so as its the next challenge in there career everyone knows this.

Although while Wenger is at Arsenal I think Cesc will stay for a few years yet