• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• infernito

• JCAFC

• 123_ABC

• Lordy -RBA-

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Arsenal Thread A team that managed to overhaul a 13 point gap from their neighbours and finish above them last season, after the worst start in the clubs history, decide to improve thei

Re: Arsenal Gossip I can fully understand where Wenger is coming from and I appreciate it's not an ideal time to give a composed and informed interview so soon after that incident. While there is mer

Re: Official Arsenal Thread Very unimpressive list of England internationals, which may explain why the NT itself has been rather unimpressive for the last few decades. Villa is a EPL club from th

Re: Official Arsenal Thread

My main point is he wont be used much here and with the way things are going this season' date=' yes two would be enough. If we do get another striker, it shouldnt be a 10-15m signing.[/quote']

What if we play both Podolski and RVP, which is highly likely? Walcott-RVP-Podolski. You've got to have someone who can come on and change a game if ain't going well. You're being a touch naive ABC, two players can get injured at the same time. We've had plenty of that in the past.

What if we play both Podolski and RVP' date=' which is highly likely? Walcott-RVP-Podolski. You've got to have someone who can come on and change a game if ain't going well. You're being a touch naive ABC, two players can get injured at the same time. We've had plenty of that in the past.[/quote']

I think it is fair to say I was being a bit naive. After reading yours and Chambo's comments again I have changed my mind, but nonetheless I dont think a striker like Giroud would be happy on the bench through the season which could be the case. I would like him here though but he would have to be kept happy. If Chamakh hasnt started all season then same could happen. RvP injuries have declined this season.

I think 3 out and out strikers would be enough to be honest - RVP, Podolski and one other would be fine. We only play with one in our system and we have numerous players who can play in the other two positions in the three up front. I think who, and how many, strikers we buy depends on the futures of Park, Chamakh, Bendtner etc- the quicker we know if they are staying or going the quicker we will know how many options we have up front.

Yh dunno bout you guys but i've had enough of us buying Ligue 1 frowards for the past few seasons' date=' unless we buy Hazard i suggest we steer clear of that league if where looking for men up front.[/quote']

I'd rather have Robben then Hazard and hes most likely going to be way cheaper.

Emmanuel Frimpong ‏ @Frimpong26AFC

Am Sorry But this is utter nonsense How is Scott Parker choosen Ahead of Alex Song for PFA player of the Year. How song wish he was English

Frimpong's an idiot.

Starting 11: Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Djourou, Santos, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Benayoun, Walcott, Van Persie.