DAVID VILLA exchange deal

I receive a bid in competitive wc for my striker david villa for 60 million plus gerard pique.

my other cbs are:SAMUEL, Walter,TASCI, Serdar,ROLANDO, Jorge,VERMAELEN, Thomas,CIANI, Mickaël

and other strikers i have are:

GOMEZ, Mario;HULK, Givanildo Vieira;BELLAMY, Craig;HIGUAIN, Gonzalo

i am thinking that this is a good deal,what do u think?

Re: DAVID VILLA exchange deal

I receive a bid in competitive wc for my striker david villa for 60 million plus gerard pique.

my other cbs are:SAMUEL' date=' Walter,TASCI, Serdar,ROLANDO, Jorge,VERMAELEN, Thomas,CIANI, Mickaël

and other strikers i have are:

GOMEZ, Mario;HULK, Givanildo Vieira;BELLAMY, Craig;HIGUAIN, Gonzalo

i am thinking that this is a good deal,what do u think?[/quote']

it's not a good deal. You don't have a good enough replacement imo and unless 60m can get u another worldclass forward, you will be losing out in the long run.

Unless you can buy Rooney' date=' Ibra, Eto'o, Torres or Drogba with the money you get then no don't do the deal.

Good centre backs are easy to come by, world class strikers are not.[/quote']

i was thinking the same because no other world class forwards is available in my setup.also i see that he is not playing pique so how maximum i should bid for him?

i was thinking the same because no other world class forwards is available in my setup.also i see that he is not playing pique so how maximum i should bid for him?

Just because he's not playing him doesn't mean the manager will sell him. Remember he's due to rise to 92 in a few weeks.

I'd go in with a bid of 20m to start off with. Do you have any fringe players you can offload as part of a deal?