Didier DROGBA should be 96!!!

Bienfait Star

Re: Didier DROGBA should be 96!!!

if david villa is 96' date=' Ibrahimovic is 96, eto'o is 96, Rooney is 96 so drogba should be 96!!!! am not comparing them

am a ARSENAL fan well it hard to tell but it true. drogba is prove it many times now if he doesnt get a 96 rating back l will be very suprise![/quote']

i agree pal

if david villa is 96' date=' Ibrahimovic is 96, eto'o is 96, Rooney is 96 so drogba should be 96!!!! am not comparing them

am a ARSENAL fan well it hard to tell but it true. drogba is prove it many times now if he doesnt get a 96 rating back l will be very suprise![/quote']

Agreed Drogba should swap ratings with all those players.

He is the best striker in the world.

Rooney, eto'o and ibra all rated 96 and drogba 95 is quite laughable.

Agreed Drogba should swap ratings with all those players.

He is the best striker in the world.

Rooney' date=' eto'o and ibra all rated 96 and drogba 95 is quite laughable.[/b']

Laughable? I agree Drogba should rise, but I'd be careful about calling him the best in the world. Look back at Villa's record, at Sporting Gijón and Zaragoza as well as Valencia, and you'll see who the best striker in the world is.

yea im serious he should really get a 96' date=' hes doing great in any position in attack and dont compare drogba with ibra, ibra should get a 97 definitely great technique.[/quote']

Not relly a 97. He was a possible 97 at Inter, cause he was all over the place in attack, but now he is a CF 96, period.

Didi has to be 96 this winter, and L. Fabiano possibly a 94 - 95. If that so, Anelka is a 94 for sure :P

Laughable? I agree Drogba should rise' date=' but I'd be careful about calling him the best in the world. Look back at Villa's record, at Sporting Gijón and Zaragoza as well as Valencia, and you'll see who the best striker in the world is.[/quote']

Agree. IMO David Villa is the best striker in the world no doubt about it. Closely followed by Torres and Drogba, and if Rooney is 96 then these 3 should be 97. I know that they probably wont rise to that but if you look closely that is what they deserve. If Drogba keeps playing like he does he has a cracking chance of a 97 by the summer. Anelka has been sublime this season also, should be a 94 by the summer at least.