lewisd91

De Souza BRUNO COSTA

De Souza BRUNO COSTA

41234_1252623737.jpg

Date of birth: 06/02/1990

Nationality: Brazil

Position: Defender

Club: Atletico PR

Bruno Costa is an up and coming cb currently playing for Atletico Paranaense in Brazil. So far in his debut season he has made 6 appearances, 5 of which he has started. In these 6 appearances Atletico Paranaense only conceded twice which suggests the defence was solid. He's also scored against Santos during a 1-1 draw. He's only rated 72 on the database atm so is surely worth the 60k you can get him for. :)

Re: De Souza BRUNO COSTA

De Souza BRUNO COSTA

41234_1252623737.jpg

Date of birth: 06/02/1990

Nationality: Brazil

Position: Defender

Club: Atletico PR

Bruno Costa is an up and coming cb currently playing for Atletico Paranaense in Brazil. So far in his debut season he has made 6 appearances' date=' 5 of which he has started. In these 6 appearances Atletico Paranaense only conceded twice which suggests the defence was solid. He's also scored against Santos during a 1-1 draw. He's only rated 72 on the database atm so is surely worth the 60k you can get him for. :)[/center']

is he a money spinner or a keeper?

I wouldn't buy him. 3 players from Paranaense: Manoel, Patrick, Alex Sandro.

Bruno Costa has the potential of one more match. And Manoel will be back for that one.

He's already behind Manoel and Rhodolfo, with Carlao and Ronaldo both gaining on him. I think the 3 buys at Paranaense should be the three mentionned above.

Should get 76/77.

EDIT: Heck, add Fransergio to the list of players to buy ahead of Bruno Costa.

I wouldn't buy him. 3 players from Paranaense: Manoel' date=' Patrick, Alex Sandro.

Bruno Costa has the potential of one more match. And Manoel will be back for that one.

He's already behind Manoel and Rhodolfo, with Carlao and Ronaldo both gaining on him. I think the 3 buys at Paranaense should be the three mentionned above.

Should get 76/77.

EDIT: Heck, add Fransergio to the list of players to buy ahead of Bruno Costa.[/quote']

Yes! You're back!!!