Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Roma have agreed a deal with Shakhtar that see's promising young brazilians Luiz Adriano and Willian Borges join Roma with Montenegran s

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Juventus Buffon Has Left Juve Who Next? All Players Still Avalible

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Orient To Target Delfouneso Loan Deal? Today it was comfirmed That Leyton Orient, want to sign Nathan Delfouneso;on a season long lo

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Any 1 feeling genorus in donating me 2 pounds to get a good team?? IM DESPERATE! Someone PLEASE help me coz im 17 so ive no card and my parents are away! il pay u back nxt gc.

haha

yeah sure mate :rolleyes:

Anyway Got Juventus Will Do Report Later.

All Transfer Listed Players Can Go For P/E See Newspaper For Details

:D:p:D

You have applied to control Los Angeles Galaxy in Gold Championship 80. Your application has been approved and you will be instated as manager shortly.

when i get in beckem and the other good person i cant rember are for sale. also ill be looking for some loans

You have applied to control Los Angeles Galaxy in Gold Championship 80. Your application has been approved and you will be instated as manager shortly.

when i get in beckem and the other good person i cant rember are for sale. also ill be looking for some loans

Landon Donovan.

Shaktar Latest

348_1206166364.gif

Shaktar manager Josh Ward has confirmed Attacking Midfielder Jadson will be leaving the club. the 26 year old has told reporters that Ajax was the better option. Replacing him will be young Dutch Midfielder De Jong. The Dutch sensation will join Shaktar along with 3 million.

"Jadson expresed his feelings to me after my rushed arival to the club and he said it was time for him to move on. De Jong is a great replacement and 3mill will go along way into improving our youth setup.

Shaktar Latest

348_1206166364.gif[center/]

Shaktar manager Josh Ward has confirmed Attacking Midfielder Jadson will be leaving the club. the 26 year old has told reporters that Ajax was the better option. Replacing him will be young Dutch Midfielder De Jong. The Dutch sensation will join Shaktar along with 3 million.

"Jadson expresed his feelings to me after my rushed arival to the club and he said it was time for him to move on. De Jong is a great replacement and 3mill will go along way into improving our youth setup.

Villarreal looking to sell Senna (94), Santi Carzola (92), Godin (90) and many more for good P/E with cash! I am really tigh on cash and I need depth, Rossi is already sold to Club America for 2 players and cash and I'm also not a fan of Rossi anyway. PM me in game or just make offers.