Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Juventus

All Players Can Leave For P/E

Including The Likes of Buffon' date=' Diego, Chellini, Del Piero And The Rest

[b']One Night Only Sale After Tonight Most Will Be Placed As Unavalible So Get Your Bids In Quick Lads[/b]

No offence but that counter offer for Melo was poor :eek:, Senna + Nilmar for him lol. ;):P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Roma have agreed a deal with Shakhtar that see's promising young brazilians Luiz Adriano and Willian Borges join Roma with Montenegran s

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Juventus Buffon Has Left Juve Who Next? All Players Still Avalible

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Orient To Target Delfouneso Loan Deal? Today it was comfirmed That Leyton Orient, want to sign Nathan Delfouneso;on a season long lo

Evening all.

I'm the proud manager of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.

I'm willing to do some deals but don't want to rip out the guts of the whole team. Anyhoo, I'm off for some food in the restaurant at the hotel I'm staying in but will check back in when I get back in a couple of hours.

88_1199516736.gif

Wanderers install Ryan as new manager!

It has been confirmed that Scottish manager Ryan, will take over Premiership club Wolverhampton Wanderers later tonight. Wolves have been mulling over what manager to appoint since leat week and have finally decided today with new man Ryan appointed. Ryan has already told interested clubs to back off over deals for Star Keeper Wayne Hennessey and Star Strikers Kevin Doyle and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake. All other players are said to be for sale in the Senior Squad, Bid Now!

88_1199516736.gif

Real Betis Star Mehmet Aurelio set to join Wolves in the next 24 hours!

Turkish Star Mehmet Aurelio is set to join Premiership side Wolverhampton Wanderers after a £14.9 million pound deal was agreed with the both teams. Aurelio, who plays for Spanish Division 2 side Real Betis has been looking for a way out of Betis ever since they were relegated into the second tier of Spanish football. Ryan commented saying 'that no deal had been aranged yet, but they are working on it'.

Valencia haven't got any deals lined up right now. The squad has enough depth so that i don't really have to worry too much about that. Considering going Spainish only players for this GC which could mean i have some talented youngsters available such as Banega and Fernandes...

Still not sure though as it's hard enough to sign any players these days let alone adding further restrictions myself to just one Nationality!

Valencia haven't got any deals lined up right now. The squad has enough depth so that i don't really have to worry too much about that. Considering going Spainish only players for this GC which could mean i have some talented youngsters available such as Banega and Fernandes...

Still not sure though as it's hard enough to sign any players these days let alone adding further restrictions myself to just one Nationality!

I don't want to do deals either mate but I need some depth, the Bayern manager Sean, a friend of yours? is very easy to do deals with and after I've dealed with him I think my squad will be set.

VillarrealLogo2.jpg

Villarreal manager making big changes already

nilmar-villarreal-514.jpg

(Not leaving: Nilmar told he is not leaving Villarreal no matter what.)

Well Villarreal manager Jake has been making big changes since taking over on Tuesday night at around 19:00pm. Jake has already got to grips with Villarreal by making 2 changes to the squad with 5 players coming in whilst 2 have gone out and 1 more to follow. Big names have left Villarreal with big names coming in, talents like Felipe Melo, Bastuber, Van Buyten and Pavel Pardo have all joined Villarreal whilst Guiseppe Rossi, Marcos Senna and Godin have all left Villarreal for Bayern Munchen, Club America and Juventus. A fee has just been agreed also between Bayern Munchen regarding Spanish winger Santi Carzola in a deal which will see Pjanic and Thomas Muller join Villarreal. More changes are set to be made in the next few days aswell to the Villarreal squad and Jake has promised Villarreal fans that he will bring as big faces to the club as he can.

517_arsenal_logo.jpg

ARSENAL TRANSFER NEWS

Silva NEYMAR Move to ARSENAL

0+neymar+santos+barcelona.jpg

The 17 years old silva neymar complete is move from santos to Arsenal. after a lots of interested from Manchester united, chelsea, Barcelona he decided arsenal will be the right option for him. it cost the gunners 9 million. this is what the arsenal manager had to say " am a extremely happy to sign such a young talent l have being watching him playing since he was 14 let hope we keep him for a long period and make him became one of the top players in the world" neymar sign 4 year contract with the club.

Another big news for the Gunners fan!

Cesc FABREGAS Not Leaving

francesc-fabregas_4.gif

Fabregas intervieux about a possible move

the Arsenal Captain Cesc FABREGAS is not leaving after a lots of Rumours of a possible move to Chelsea or Barcelona or even Valencia but the arsenal captain show is commitment for the gunners by saying " am not leaving am happy here, l hope to do well here win trophies and make to the national team to play in the world cup

602_1200542563.gif

I am very happy with my new signing Sergio JUNIOR DUTRA dubbed the 'new Kaka' I hope he does become a great.

I would like to advertise the fact that I am still on the lookout for two quality players to bring in on loan, the higher rated the better so if you have some players you want to keep and not play and also keep the concerns down with then pm me in game

Most useful to me would be a CM or LM or RM or WING or a CF ;)

602_1200542563.gif

42_1197593870.gif

nathan_delfouneso.jpg

Orient To Target Delfouneso Loan Deal?

Today it was comfirmed That Leyton Orient, want to sign Nathan Delfouneso;on a season long loan from Premier League outfit Aston Villa. Justice is rumoured to want the England Under 21 Striker on a year long loan deal, however their has been no mention of a deal being made from the Villa Training Camp, however its rumoured that an E-mail enquiring the services of the forward has been sent from Justice to newly appoint Villa boss Nin Chantha. Orient in an ideal world would surely if they can, bring in Delfouneso from Villa before tonights Season Kick-off at Home against a strong outfit in Swindon Town. Justice said on the matter of bringing him to Orient, "Of coure i'd love to have him here at Orient, however nothing official is yet to of happend and we have no idea if it will, however I myself have sent a messgae to The Villa manager Nin Chantha, who is a good friend of mine, however we will have to wait and see if this goes anywhere."

Juventus

Juventus.jpg

New Manager Jack Ruby Made His First Signing In The Name of

Daniel Opare The Young Right Back From Real Madrid Castilla

Whos Tipped To Be One of The Best.

Daniel+Opare+2.jpg

Seen In Action For Castilla

Buffon Has Also Left The Italian Giants In A Deal Which See's

Edwin Van Der Sar and Dimitar Berbatov Come To Juve

DimitarBerbatovNew.jpgevds3.jpg

Both Seen In Action Above

Also Spanish and German Hard Men Marcos Senna Has Joined The Club Along With Torsten Frings

senna-3.jpgtorsten_frings.jpg

lecce.jpg

Tavey Gets His Man

christianpasquato44.jpg

Tavey expects big things from Pasquato

Earlier today, new signing Christian Pasquato was revealed to the Lecce fans at the training ground. Pasquato is expected to be the first of many young players to arrive to Lecce over the next few days but Tavey revealed that Pasquato was his top target. "I'm delighted to have him here and I really look forward to working with him. He is still young so I will have to nurture him but he will fit in well in our new system."