Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Arsenal-logo.jpg

ARSENAL TRANSFER NEWS

Adem LJAJIC Moved to ARSENAL

30382__full_news.jpg

Adem LJAJIC intervieux after is move to arsenal

Adem LJAJIC has completed is move from FK Partizan to Arsenal the deal cost the gunners 10.1 million plus silvetre going to the oposite way after the signing of Silva neymar. the Arsenal manager Bienfait Raven has told the press "am realy happy to bring in another big prospect to the team. we hope to make them became one of the top players in world" this is what Adem LJAJIC had to say " am happy l sign for such a big club l hope to do well here but l will need to work hard in Training to make to the first team"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Roma have agreed a deal with Shakhtar that see's promising young brazilians Luiz Adriano and Willian Borges join Roma with Montenegran s

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Juventus Buffon Has Left Juve Who Next? All Players Still Avalible

Re: Gold Championship 80 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread Orient To Target Delfouneso Loan Deal? Today it was comfirmed That Leyton Orient, want to sign Nathan Delfouneso;on a season long lo

Valenciacf.png

Valencia have appointed Daniel Walmsley as their new manager in a bid to turn the club into a top force in Spainish football once again.

The new man wasted no time in setting key players David Villa, David Silva and Juan Mata to unavailable with the trio expected to spend the foreseeable future with the club.

SilvaMataandVilla.jpg

Key Trio - Super three will be staying at the Mestalla...

Meanwhile, it is believed Pablo Hernandez, Angel Dealbert and Ruano Alexis will also be staying with the club.

In transfer news the club has completed the signings of Spainish duo Marcos Alonso and Alberto Lora.

aston-villa-badge.jpg

Villa Apoint Chatha

English manager Nin Chatha has been appointed at Villa Park to succeed Martin O'Neill and bring the good times back to Villa Park

He has been busy in the market in the past 24 hours bringing in some squad players for the season ahead, Banel Nicolita, Mathieu Coutadeur, Aleksandr Pavlenko,Alan Zamora,Marco Ruben among the players who have arrived with a few more set to follow.

Villa kick off the campaign against Scumderland tonight in a game Chatha hopes to win and play some good football.

Valenciacf.png

Valencia open the season with a thrilling 5-2 victory over Espanyol with a hat-trick from star man David Villa with Zigic and David Silva adding the other two goals.

Tonight the team faces English side Blackburn Rovers in the SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 hoping to get a successful European campaign off to a good start with victory.

In transfer news, the club isn't looking close to announcing any new arrivals at the moment with no deals in the pipeline...

I was getting pretty worried about playing Fluminense in my next league game after their 12 - 0 thumping of Houston Dynamo in the SMFA Shield until I realised Houston only fielded one player..lol

120ob.jpg

Lol Flu are useless how can 11 men only put 12 past a 1 man team.:D

• 2 weeks later...

FA_Cup_logo.JPG

leyton-orient-logo.gif0 - 1 20151D86-FA64-4C06-524EA8568DFDBA6B.jpg

Silva NEYMAR 23

530ler.jpg

silva neymar celebrate is goal

Arsenal before the game was confident of easy win but it turn up it was going to be easy for the gunners we had to work away from home to win 1-0 and go through the FA cup Round 4. goal came in 23 munites An amazing goal by Silva NEYMAR! The keeper had no chance! Were running out of superlatives to describe this guy! He's on fire! 30 munite Carlos VELA latches onto a through ball and races towards the goal, but the linesmans flag stops him in his track. final scored 0 - 1. the arsenal manager bienfait had this to said well silva show is class in every game he played in so am not suprise with is amazing form this couples weeks let hope he continue

• 4 weeks later...

aston-villa-fans.jpg

Ryan takes Aston Villa seat

Scottish manager Ryan Paterson has taken over Barclays Premier League side Aston Villa on a rolling 3-year-deal. The young Scot who has previously managed such side's as Dundee united and Stoke City, arrived in Birmingham last night. And signed a deal at around 11pm. Ryan has been said to have been given around £5m in his transfer budget.

'I am so very happy to be joining such great players here at Aston Villa, the Chairman has be good enough to give me a healthy transfer budget. I have made my choice about the captain for the season, and that will be Brad Friedel. I believe that Brad will do a great job for us and i hope he is happy to be named my captain'. Ryan stated in Birmingham last night.

• 1 month later...

epl_600.jpg

wolverhampton-wanderers-fc.pngArsenal_badge-thumb.jpg

Wolves 0 v 11 Arsenal

C.VELA 2, 4, 35, 50

A.EDUARDO 25, 48

W.GALLAS 29

E.EBOUE 38, 53

A.RAMSEY 76

S.CANALES 85

carlos-vela_1362409c.jpg

Carlos Vela was on top form after caming out of two weeks injurie scoring 4 goals in one of the most one sided game which left wolves fan wondering. Canales also scored is first goal for the team caming off the bench in second half. overall performance was great and the manager Bienfait Raven was pleased with the result

epl_600.jpg

Arsenal_badge-thumb.jpgwigan.gif

Arsenal 2 V 1Wigan

H.RODALLEGA 21

A.PATO 24

A.RAMSEY 44

alexandre-pato.jpg

Great victory for the gunners Pato scored one of the goals and assist for ramsey goal just before half time finaly score 2-1 to arsenal we now sitting in a great position but will it be enough to qualifier for the champoins league with 15 games left? the manager bienfait Raven told the fan nothing is impossible we can still do it.

52549043.jpg

Valencia Lastest news

Today valencia manager told sky sport that villa and mata can leave if the price is right.

he added 'they are both good player but now valencia is in the rebuilding state so we have to sell them.we hope they can go for a bigger club and help them win tittles'.

davidvilla.jpg

David villa packing his bag heading to his "new" club

mata1h.jpg

mata eager to go for a new club?

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Not much been happening in this set up thread I see two other people have there own gc80 threads but I am just going to use this one .

Taken over as manager of Dortmund .I am keeping my stars as they will rise at the end of the season when Dortmund win the Bundesliga unless they crumble.

Currently lying just a place above the relegation zone after some dodgy management this season by

Kevin Heaton {(FORUM)} 6th Feb 11 - 2nd Apr 11 16games 20points

Once I get the team fit I will get them up the league

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

B.Munich News:

07 Oct 2013

Still got long way to go for title spot although currently top in table.

Sat 31 Aug Division 1 [H] 1 - 1 Duisburg

Mon 2 Sep SMFA Champions Cup Group G [A] 1 - 1 Club América

Wed 4 Sep Division 1 [A] 6 - 2 Bremen

Sat 7 Sep Division 1 [A] 3 - 2 Dortmund

Mon 9 Sep German Shield Round 1 [A] 5 - 4 Schalke

Wed 11 Sep Division 1 [H] 2 - 4 Schalke

Fri 13 Sep SMFA Champions Cup Group G [H] 3 - 3 Barcelona

Sat 14 Sep Division 1 [A] 2 - 1 Monchengladbach

Mon 16 Sep German Shield Round 2 [A] 1 - 0 Karlsruhe

Wed 18 Sep Division 1 [H] 2 - 1 Augsburg

Sat 21 Sep Division 1 [A] 4 - 1 Cologne

Mon 23 Sep German Shield Round 3 [A] 4 - 1 Aachen

Wed 25 Sep Division 1 [H] 2 - 0 Hamburg

Sat 28 Sep Division 1 [A] 0 - 0 E. Frankfurt

Mon 30 Sep SMFA Champions Cup Group G [A] 1 - 3 SM Caen

Wed 2 Oct Division 1 [H] 2 - 0 Hanover

Sat 5 Oct Division 1 [A] 2 - 0 Hoffenheim

B.Munich transfer market (07 Oct 2013)

In

Morata

Weimann

Zaha

Herrera

Willian Borges

Isla

Khedira

Asamoah

TAARABT, Adel on the way to B.Munich

B.Munich make lot of changes in team and advice fan be patient for title spot. B.Munich worst moment is sell YANGA-MBIWA, Mapou for 20M to Aston Villa due to error.

• 8 months later...

Dortmund Appoints ShaneMcG

220px-Borussia_Dortmund_logo.svg.png

Dortmund has dramatically appointed Mr Shane McGrory as the clubs new manager after the sacking of the former gaffer

Flip Sides. The appointment a few weeks ago but unable to take control 100% saw the Club Officials move fast and after a lengthly spell McG confirmed he has finally been able to take full control, after he made the club sack the director of football.

-

Taking to the press Mr McG said "Its an excellent challenge for me. I have been waiting my chance for the last 18 games to take complete control. I could not work under the conditions my predecessor at the club was made to although I was in the dugout and had pretty good success for the opening 15 games. My targets will be to lead Dortmund to our first Domestic league title in 4 years, and then establish ourselves as a top European Kingpin. I look forward to my battles with the Schalke boss Dave Seabrook.

-

McG moved quickly to tell fans he will add a lot of depth to his squad. He plans to move for a number of signing who will be world class players in the upcoming months.

-

ShaneMcG directly starts his work finally with complete control from today preparing for the Division 1 game against huge home and european rivals Bayern with two games left and 4 points clear he states two wins Will sucure a first league Crown.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

220px-%D0%A1%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD_%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80.jpg