Please advise which Keeper?

Loob_Grant

Re: Please advise which Keeper?

Was wondering out of the following keepers who you think is most likely to end up the highest rating?

Hugo Lloris

Igor Akinfeev

Rene Adler

Steve Mandana

Manuel Neur

Thanks for your help

Definetly Lloris for me aswell he plays for a team that qualifies for the champions league every year and he is france's no 1 if he and france do well at the world cup he could be looking at 93 next ratings.:)

Was wondering out of the following keepers who you think is most likely to end up the highest rating?

Hugo Lloris

Igor Akinfeev

Rene Adler

Steve Mandana

Manuel Neur

Thanks for your help

i have a question also what if i add Asenjo , Patricio , Delac , Sergio romero and Lloris who has the best chance to reach the highest rating in the future on a long run ?

I'm considering to sell Buffon' date=' say £45m, then invest some cash into a younger Gk.. I've got Jussi & Matej Delac already, so futureproofed I am :). Should i just stick with jussi or buy, like Rene Adler or Marcus Neuer or this Lloris..??[/quote']

Go for Lloris if you sell Buffon

I'd go for Lloris too. Not a big fan of France, but he's their first choice.

You can't be too sure with the two Germans; inconsistent bunch they are, while Mandanda has always been pretty overrated imo.

Akinfeev is the most talented GK in there really, but he'll need to move to a stronger league if his rating is gonna rise, especially with Russia missing the WC.

Don't forget Tim Wiese. He is coming into his prime now. He has a chance to play for Germany and will likely play Champions League again next year with Werder. And don't forget, the german league will probably overtake Italy in the UEFA charts this year. That means that players from german clubs may get better ratings as one of the "top 3" leagues.