Cesc FABREGAS - Which offer if any?

TheRake

Re: Cesc FABREGAS - Which offer if any?

I run Arsenal and have received 2 offers for Cesc FABREGAS. Should I take any?

Juventus £28.0M Giorgio CHIELLINI + Ribas DIEGO

Internazionale £28.0M Wesley SNEIJDER + Esteban CAMBIASSO

Thanks in advance.

Well its very even TBH

as Chellini and Diego are two very good young players and have bright careers ahead of them

Cambiasso is still playing good considering hes getting on a bit now and Sneider i heard will get a 95 at the Serie a Rating changes so up too you

What do you need most a Cm or Cb?

I run Arsenal and have received 2 offers for Cesc FABREGAS. Should I take any?

Juventus £28.0M Giorgio CHIELLINI + Ribas DIEGO

Internazionale £28.0M Wesley SNEIJDER + Esteban CAMBIASSO

Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid you have a horrific dilemma here lol. Cesc is only 22 years old and his potential has no limits. He could play as a 95(at least 95) for the next decade. Both of the offers are very good, but I think the Juve offer has a slight edge due to the players being younger. What could you get with the £28m? I would do the Juve deal as you are getting a 24 year old 94 and a 25 year old 94 for a 22 year old 95. Cesc will probably have a slightly higher rating than them in the future but you can't argue with having two players of similar age who won't be far off him.

I would take the Juve offer.

Im assuming its a new setup. Arsenal dont have high rated CBs apart from Gallas, so Chiellini would be helpful. Diego can also replace Fabregas very easily.

And with the money, you can get 2-3 good 90 rated players, or get some youngsters.

Also, them 2 managers are rather stupid to make them offers lol. I know Fabregas is amazing, but swapping two players rated 94 + loads of cash.... Cant understand lol