Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Soccer Chants

I have one like dat for Shaun Goater when he played for Southend Utd it goes: "Feed the goooaat! Let him know its Scoring time!" same tune Band Aid Tune.

when i went godison park to time howard - tim howard..S**T,F**K,C**T...tim howard...S**T,F**K,C**T...and also hes gonna swear in a minute swear in a minnnnuteeee (as he has torrets - no affence to any1 who may have this)

my friend told me this one and i found it kinda funny its a newcastle song for ameobi-"you put your left leg in, your right leg out, in out in out and shake it all about you do the ameobi and you turn around thats what its all about." lol :D

my friend told me this one and i found it kinda funny its a newcastle song for ameobi-"you put your left leg in' date=' your right leg out, in out in out and shake it all about you do the ameobi and you turn around thats what its all about." lol :D[/quote']

haha dats a good one.

when i went fulham vs west ham last week the hammers where singing "stick you rblue flag up your ars, from stamford bridge to upton park, stick you blue flag up your ars" and "doesss your butler know your here, does your butler does butler know your here!"

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

some one had it in there sig once also i heard it on MOTD to the tune of amarillo sha lalalalala 4 times over then EL HAGD DIOUF WILL SPIT ON YOU

some one had it in there sig once also i heard it on MOTD to the tune of amarillo sha lalalalala 4 times over then EL HAGD DIOUF WILL SPIT ON YOU

i heard that 2 m8 lol!!

shalalalalalalala (dum dum) shalalalalalalala (dum dum) shalalalalalalala (dum dum dum dum) el hadji diouff will spit on u!!

lmao that was a gd 1!

ow bout this 1: 'joooooooooooooooooooooooooohn arne riise ooo aaaah, i wunna knooooooooooooo ow u scored that goal!!' :D