Sign in to follow this  
AFC Chewis

English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Signed Necid :D

Accepted Bid On Schelotto :D

Ozcal Rose 76 -> 84 :D

Also' date=' Can I Remind You All To Have A Read Of And Post On This Thread If You're Interested ;)

Most of my risers are in the next set of changes:p,Khrin,Bonnuci,Koman,Bocchetti,Navarro and Gobbi should all be rising and Guberti could be a riser as well.

Most of my risers are in the next set of changes:p' date='Khrin,Bonnuci,Koman,Bocchetti,Navarro and Gobbi should all be rising and Guberti could be a riser as well.[/quote']

most of mine are from Portugal, Schelotto may be my only Italian riser I think. Forlin should rise in Spain, but that's about it. B)

most of mine are from Portugal' date=' Schelotto may be my only Italian riser I think. Forlin should rise in Spain, but that's about it. B)[/quote']

My side is geared up to italy considering with Krhin,Bonnucci and Koman are perfect for me as they will all rise at least +5 or +6 and be decent squad players in the future.

Drew 1-1 with Bristol City which sees me slip into the bottom 3.:(

The worst part is the player who scored for Bristol City (Gyan) is actually my own player who is on loan there.:mad:

Beat Peterborough United' date=' to signing Aussie risers Kristian Rees, and Chris Tadrosse,

Trying to bring as many risers as i can, with limited funds at Coventry[/font']

well done i make a goos signings bellion & sculli and sold devid for 7.9m

well done i make a goos signings bellion & sculli and sold devid for 7.9m

Can't afford anyone decent' date='

Searched my entire Divison 4 Risers Thread, and found three risers at external clubs, aswell as Rees and Tadrosse,

Hall's still availible for CV [/font']

Beat Peterborough United' date=' to signing Aussie risers Kristian Rees, and Chris Tadrosse,

Trying to bring as many risers as i can, with limited funds at Coventry[/font']

dont remind me i made bids for them came on the next day expecting to have bids accepted and you made bids tried to go higher my bid but god **** chairman would not let me. :mad::mad:

Tough game tonight against Barry's Sunderland. I need to get my act together very quickly as I think I have the quality there to go for promotion but have had a terrible start to the season.

I have managed to sign a few new players with another few going out. I didn't really want to sell Bridge but needed the funds to strengthen my team and I have enough cover in the LB area.

Signed Kalou but he didn't make much of an impact as I lost to Bristol City 2-0:mad:. That's my first two games at Watford lost and dropped down 17th place, but I am not to bothered as my squad is no where near complete and it could take a few weeks to get right:o

Signed Kalou but he didn't make much of an impact as I lost to Bristol City 2-0:mad:. That's my first two games at Watford lost and dropped down 17th place' date=' but I am not to bothered as my squad is no where near complete and it could take a few weeks to get right:o[/quote']

Was gonna sign Kalou next time my players come off TB:o

:D

I realised he was available and was only cheap as he was at Real Madrid so I dug deep in the pocket to get the funds ;)

Main reason i wanted him as well considering he was worth 7 and couldl have got like 12 million back,if i realised he was available before i bought Pantellic i would have got him.

Took over Brentford couple games back, forgot to do anything for the first game and got a load of new signings for the second:

• Christian Fernandez
  • Davide De Gennaro
  • Niki Zimling
  • David Cotterill
  • Arturo Ledesma

Won 4-0 on my first proper game in charge, De Gennaro and Cotterill both got one each and I'm now looking to try and gradually make my way up to the playoffs. Match report will follow later =]