English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread The daily jew WE LOVE IT!! Top Headline... Cheryl Cole get curlers stuck up her @ss Yes thats right just months after her and England fl

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread Nathan kirbys first game incharge of sheffield united ended in a 3-0 home deafet to former club crew. Shefield fielded a weakend team so it didnt ma

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread Preston North End Season review. As Preston manager, i have to say i have been proud of our efforts this season. There have been a few bumpy moments

• 4 months later...

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Nice of you to join us Draga. :)

Good to see you both (Gozzy' date=' Bibi) in here still, what has the game world been like over the past year?[/quote']

Non-existent.

It's a personal thing as the Newcastle Manager has won the last 4 or so Division One title

Although it's going to be weird being in this set up and not managing Preston' date=' i've rejoined with Everton.

The number of times i tried in vain to kick start this set up into life was ridiculous. It'll be nice to see what WAS a great set up get back to where it should be.[/quote']

You got my old team.you buggy :D

IN : Lass Diarra, Julio Cesar, Loic Remy(Ex Preston), Luca Antonini, Lukasz Piszczek (Ex-Preston), Bojan, Milos Krasic(Ex Preston)

OUT: Tony Hibbert, Louis Saha, Alexander Kerzhakov..(waiting for External bids) Marc Albrighton available for loan or permanent.

When these are done, i'm going to pester the Preston manager to death to sell me three more of my old players.

Team for tomorrow night's match against Bradford will be this: Cesar, Piszczek, Antonini, Douglas, Distin, Diarra, Isla, Krasic, Remy, Lavezzi, Kherzakov.

Subs: Bojan, Derdiyok, Coleman, Albrighton, Mihaylov, Yobo, O Shea

What i think this set up badly needs is A. People to stop abandoning this thread and B. Managers interacting and making transfers with each other. It's all very well restarting the thread on here but we need to make the set up lively again as well.

Free Agent Jason SHACKELL has completed his move to Peterborough United for £2,363,000

Free Agent Conor SAMMON has completed his move to Peterborough United for £1,823,000

Free Agent Craig CONWAY has completed his move to Peterborough United for £3,428,000

Should be good quality backups/first time XI for the moment. :D