English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

There is no argument.

Nearly everyone would agree that its the most unrealistic thing about the game' date=' that and the injuries.

This is not the place to moan about it though. There is a suggestion and improvements section on this forum that you can raise issues and sometimes the Devs that run the game answer these threads. I can remember quite a few that have been made on this very issue. Why don't you have a look?

People are going to get annoyed if you keep moaning about it here though. Ok?[/quote']

Aha a convert to the truth. Blessings upon you. But moaning? I have but made 2 or 3 posts asking for a debate and received no sensible defence of large squads......

But what is the injury problem with the game????

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha CIA conspirator. Your team has no defence against my long range missile systems.

Anyway' date=' imperialists, back to the point. Shirley large squads are unrealistic, what possible argument is there for them in a game that claims to be realistic????[/quote']

Someone plays too much COD:o

Guest MR. HAMMER

you think you all have it bad i have a 39 man team with youth in that 17 first teams avr rating of 86 and DAVIES 88 got injerd out for another 7 days need him back asap MINEIRO started his spell here so well with 2 mom out for 2 weeks will be mist WRIGHT-PHILLIPS about to come back in 2 days SISSOKO finaly back for my next game i am in det and my star signing are all injerd.

Aha a convert to the truth. Blessings upon you. But moaning? I have but made 2 or 3 posts asking for a debate and received no sensible defence of large squads......

Your posts came across as a slight moan. Thats all. I have no defence or debate on the issue, I agree its not very realistic. There is a support section on your in game account. You can send tickets to the game and they will answer them. Ask them maybe.

Again. This is not the place to discuss injury problems either.

Go and have a look at the suggestions and improvements sections like I have said and you will be enlightened.

If people want large squads then they can have them,sure if you want to stick to a squad off 50 or below then that is fine and it is great you have those principles and i hope you do well with them,personally i dont see the need for a squad over 50 and taking up all the players and it is known as player hogging on the forum,however some people have a great youth system and bulk on these type of players to either make money or make sure they are well setup for the future,if SM ever impose a squad limit then it restricts who you can buy and that will be the day a lot of people quit.

A mission from the United Nations has arrived at my secret HQ, located deep underground the Huddersfield Town stadium. They have pleaded that some managers are terrified of my aggressive attitude.....this servile and humble diplomatic request has met with my blessing. After all, what sort of top international dictator like me would not strike fear into the hearts of the unbelievers.

I am interested in the accusation that the accursed game authorities have imposed an unrealistic injury gameplay into the erm game.

Perhaps we should join together to discuss this further under my leadership so we can crush this snake?

If people want large squads then they can have them' date='sure if you want to stick to a squad off 50 or below then that is fine and it is great you have those principles and i hope you do well with them,personally i dont see the need for a squad over 50 and taking up all the players and it is known as player hogging on the forum,however some people have a great youth system and bulk on these type of players to either make money or make sure they are well setup for the future,if SM ever impose a squad limit then it restricts who you can buy and that will be the day a lot of people quit.[/quote']

Aha a post of considered deliberation. Intriguing. This is new information for a top international dictator taking his first foray into the world of online soccer managerment

most of ppls squads are youth and 10k risers and i doubt very highly you could get evrey manager in the setup to agree to squad limits becuase all the managers in that game world are not forumers' date=' but good luck with that.

and welcome to the forum and setup.[/color']

Welcome greetings from a Birmingham fan, I thank you for your hospitality and warm comments

Welcome greetings from a Birmingham fan' date=' I thank you for your hospitality and warm comments[/quote']

Hello. :D

I Appreciate Being Called A Dog, Closest I've Gotten to a compliment in a good while. :rolleyes:;)

And watch with the dictator-like attitude, it won't get you far. ;)

Beat Toonfanforlife's Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 which I'm delighted about after my poor form of late:D

Well done:),should have got something from the game,but games like this happen,considering you are one of the best sides in the division and i had a 6 game unbeaten run before that i am not too downbeat,beat Watford in my next league game and it is fine.

Guest MR. HAMMER

drawed 1-1 with a strong qpr the battle comenced with the big spenders but 3 of my stars out but still had players like lescott and richads to hold out crouch mach report soon

Kirby leaves crew for shefield.

After only taking over crew 3 days ago and guiding them to a 4-1 win Nathan kirby has said tara to crew and hello the Sheifiled United. Sheffield united who play crew in the cup gave crew 25p and a bag of jelly babys in compensation for Kirby. Crew chairman Hairy Mary said this.

Well hes an amazing manager but those jelly babys were just to much to turn down

Kirby says he hopes to guide sheffield off the bottom and push them up to promotion.

Kirby had this to say

Get that fkin camera outa my face u ****

More to follow

Archived