English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Beat Doncaster 3-1 at home

:D' date='

Superb result, now up to 4th + level on points with 2nd,

As Peterborough, Birmingham, Coventry (ME) + Doncaster all now have 18 points,

The play-offs would be a great achievment for me, but i'm just looking to stay up at the moment t.b.h[/font']

Well done buddy. Just as I was building up a head of steam too. Don't mind losing to you, even if you are a Jack. :P

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOM AIMS TO GET GOOD RUN OF RESULTS TOGETHER

BLACKPOOL WIN ON ROAD TO BRENTFORD 3-1

Blackpool got themselves back to back league wins on Saturday night as they saw off sorry Brentford 3 goals to 1, and lifted themselves to 3rd in Division 3. Tom says he was satified with the character of the team, and although still very early in the season, thinks the recent results will stand them in good stead for the rest of the season ahead.

"Im happy again with the result, and this match performance," "Its very early in the season, but the recent results weve had where weve done well will be important for us!," "But we must now build on this and get on a good run," "Good runs in seasons like this will increase chances of success, and for us, that is promotion!," "We must now focus on our next few games and try and be unbeaten for lets say the next 5 matches,"

Beat Swansea Jacks Conventry 3-1 in the English cup which I'm very happy with. Hopefully I have found a decent set of tactics after changing them over the last few weeks.

Got beat 2-0 by Swansea in the friendly cup on Sunday.:(

Well done Romano though.

considering im out of the shield and only in the cup i decided to play my first team tonight,i changed my tactic and it worked brilliantly as i smashed ziggys darlington 3-0 thanks to goals from Altintop,Cacau and Pantellic,Bradford in the next round and hopefully can have a good cup run:)

Nathan kirbys first game incharge of sheffield united ended in a 3-0 home deafet to former club crew.

Shefield fielded a weakend team so it didnt matter to him in some eyes but the interveiw after the game suggested other wise.

Reporter; So Nathan what went wrong today?

Nath; We were pish

reporter; Well didnt you expect that for fielding a weak team

Nath; Do 1 ya pikey

Reporter; Ok.. whats your plans for the next game

Nath; To put 11 players out dumby

Reporter; What do you have to say to your fans after todays preformance

Nath; DEATH TO AMERICA!

Reporter; Thanks for your time

Nath; Thanks for wasteing it.

Strong words from kirby there and one can only expect Americans to be keggin them selfs.

Beat Southampton 2-1.

The hopeless Bradford side i inherited is much improved and since going there we've won all 9 games we've played.

Sheff Weds away in the next round. Local derby but in truth we're going there for the day out.

Had a great game in the cup last night. I played Manchester United, who played there first team and i played my second team and the game finished 1-1 in normal time, but on penalties i won 5-4:D

Up next in the cup is Doncaster Rovers.

Edit: Not such a good result after just looking at the last time the Manchester United manager logged in. (25 November 2009)

Had a great game in the cup last night. I played Manchester United' date=' who played there first team and i played my second team and the game finished 1-1 in normal time, but on penalties i won 5-4:D

Up next in the cup is Doncaster Rovers.[/quote']

nice result the man u manager must have forgot he had a cup game.

Had a great game in the cup last night. I played Manchester United' date=' who played there first team and i played my second team and the game finished 1-1 in normal time, but on penalties i won 5-4:D

Up next in the cup is Doncaster Rovers.

Edit: Not such a good result after just looking at the last time the Manchester United manager logged in. (25 November 2009)[/quote']

u have me next in the league ;)

i am giving olic a league debut

come on lads this thread has gone a bit drab.

who have all of you got tonight and what are you hoping for E.G a win or lose.

Who is hoping for a lose lol. Got Arsenal. Hoping for a result. My Blackburn is pathetic wont be suprised if i get humped but ohh well. I won it last year :D

Got Watford at home tonight' date='I need a win to keep touch with the top 5 who have seem to gone away from me slightly,cant believe I have not been in a playoff spot yet considering I have been hovering around there for the last 5 games.[/quote']

its very close in division 2 im 2nd with 18 points and i think theres 3 teams with that amount of points.

Got Watford at home tonight' date='I need a win to keep touch with the top 5 who have seem to gone away from me slightly,cant believe I have not been in a playoff spot yet considering I have been hovering around there for the last 5 games.[/quote']

Ahh so it's you I am up against tonight:o

I will put up a fight but at the end of the day you have the better squad:rolleyes:. May the best man win.

got barsnely i should win i top 2 points ahead of sean and just signed my fisrt 90+ for charlton

I would not be so sure Lewis, you have a good side, but my side is not bad either. Should be a good game. I believe that my side can play better than they are and lets hope that it happens tonight.

Archived