English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

I would not be so sure Lewis' date=' you have a good side, but my side is not bad either. Should be a good game. I believe that my side can play better than they are and lets hope that it happens tonight.[/quote']

i know you done great work if you can go on a run i think you , me and sean can be promted

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh so it's you I am up against tonight:o

I will put up a fight but at the end of the day you have the better squad:rolleyes:. May the best man win.

Indeed it is me,for sure I have the better squad but your still a threat with Kalou and Erding upfront,still I should win hopefully but you never know in football...

Guest MR. HAMMER

got a 1-0 win with sendoros scoring against bristol come on wba my main players coming back from injerys in the next week siting 8th

my leicester city beat middlesbrough 3-1 . :D

badstuber , pastore , and forestieri in the scoresheet .

forestieri has scored 6 goals & 7 assists in 9(2) .

it was a good win for me considered my average rating

is 86 :P and it's quite low for division 2 . currently sitted in 10th

with 14 points :o . next game against watford . B)

guys no doing a team of the day for yesterday,ganna keep it to one a week or it will take up to much space on other thread..looking for a very competive ,forum active league to join,any ideas.l only have a max of 4 teams ever,so l can be very active in any new league.in 105and 430 and this set up only at the moment.

Forest

guys no doing a team of the day for yesterday' date='ganna keep it to one a week or it will take up to much space on other thread..looking for a very competive ,forum active league to join,any ideas.l only have a max of 4 teams ever,so l can be very active in any new league.in 105and 430 and this set up only at the moment.

Forest[/quote']

If you can get into ec106 it is the best setup on SM.

I'm lucky enough to have got in.

All teams are taken however Derby are on offer to the setup :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

might qwit this league and re join when i have more time still to diside so if you are looking to join keep on the look out wba might be coming free

Just rejected the Aston Villa job if anyone wants it. Some quality players like Hamsik' date='Clichy etc but no depth and no money. Going to stick with my Boro for the time being:)[/quote']

they are a class team with lots of risers. :)

we seem to getting a bit lazy atm guys (me included) with the amount of M/R's. In order to get this setup going again strong and attracting new memebers we need to post so good deatiled and good looking posts on the other thread.

Agree with that last comment.lets keep things active and let everyone know who you've/we've signed or any other interesting related articles and then place them on tranfer thread.

we need to think of fresh and new ideas for the tranfer/gossip section as they do in 106.the only thing keeping us secound to 106 ,is us..

lets do it,one article a week per forumer would make a differance l am sure.

ASTON VILLA UP FOR GRABS(NEED A GOOD FORUMER),GET IN FAST OR I MIGHT HAVE IT ,BUT I DONT DESERVE IT AT THE MO,WITH MY FOREST SIDE DOING SO BADLY.

Archived