English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Just rejected the Aston Villa job if anyone wants it. Some quality players like Hamsik' date='Clichy etc but no depth and no money. Going to stick with my Boro for the time being:)[/quote']

They were my old team.I just don't have time for consistent mr's.I could Maybe do the odd one.

374.great bit on other thread' date='all helps...[/quote']

Cheers. Hadn't done one for a bit while others including yourself have done quite a few good reports so thought it was about time...

Anyway C.Berra is for sale if anyone wants him for 5 mil. He is only 24 and 86 rated. Need the money for a few transfers I hope to do over the next few days to freshen the team up.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Cheers. Hadn't done one for a bit while others including yourself have done quite a few good reports so thought it was about time...

Anyway C.Berra is for sale if anyone wants him for 5 mil. He is only 24 and 86 rated. Need the money for a few transfers I hope to do over the next few days to freshen the team up.

what team are ya

Good luck with Wigan ,toon..

Guys any suggestions on how we can continue to take 3951 forward to make it the best and help stop players from leaving,even tho thats not to much of a problem at the moment..l comit to doing team of the week for the season and post any new signing or news at Forest.

What else can we do and will anyone comit to doing threads once a week mininum.we arent 106,but we are fresh will so many players av unlike 106 where they are proberly taken,at this early stage we can decide our teams futures and this can be the start of a new 106 type league...

Andy you left Wednesday :eek:

Why?

EDIT: and I have the job offer :eek:

Yeah I did to take over Wigan mate,I love that Wednesday side I really do but theres a time when you feel have to move on,that may be after 150 games 200 or may never come around but it did for me,I did not want to quit the setup after all it has become so the job offer was convient and decided to take it,there was a point when it would have took a top job for me to leave but that moment past about 4-5 weeks ago I would say,it was a tough decision but one that had to be made,take the job if you want too mate,it would be great if you did as you would take care or do a better job than I done and it would not all go to waste.

Archived