English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

What mate. im not always talking to you you know. in general the posts this morning and last night on the prevoius post were nothing to do with match reports or gossip[ and it would be good if the other thread was cleared up by people deleting the posts of the last 2 days on the other thread that arent match reviews or transfer gossip.

that what i meant i was using me as an expalme

First Game Is Approaching, The Tough Task Of Travelling To The Riverside For The 1st Game Is Given To The Measely Swansea City. With All Players 100% Fit It Is Thought Swansea Will Field A Strong XI With Feint Hopes Of All 3 Points. Managed Romano Valente Has Wished Fellow LMA Member Patrick Coll Good Luck For The Coming Season, And Hopes The 2 Scotsman Can Battle It Out For Promotion This Season. :)

First Game Is Approaching' date=' The Tough Task Of Travelling To The Riverside For The 1st Game Is Given To The Measely Swansea City. With All Players 100% Fit It Is Thought Swansea Will Field A Strong XI With Feint Hopes Of All 3 Points. Managed Romano Valente Has Wished Fellow LMA Member Patrick Coll Good Luck For The Coming Season, And Hopes The 2 Scotsman Can Battle It Out For Promotion This Season. :)[/quote']

i wonder who scotsman there are in ec 3951

me,romano and partick coll?

Not been on the forum for a few days since I have een on the move but I'm delighted we have finally managed to create two seperate threads for this world.:D

On the transfer front Iv'e signed a few decent risers from Brazil but mainly Argentina. Disappointed to be outbid by Sunderland for Gonzalez but overall I'm happy:)

Tough opener against Romano's Swansea tonight, who I thought I had on Wednesday, and thats why I made the predictions on the tuesday not realising the season started today:o

Good luck to everyone for the coming season

Im lovin the recent posts on the other thread with swanseajacks standing out.

I hope that the match predictions will be a weekly feature swanseajack and im impressed with Jim randall as he is the only divsion 4 manager in this league and yet doing some excellent posts. good on him

they will be, i'll do divisons 1 and 2 every week,

I'll try and do the mid-week ones aswell, step by step as i wont have as much time to do them then on the weekends

I was really considering going in Division 4 actually, but I just thought that seeing myself the manager of Blackpool and moving them up in the world would be better suited. Also, swanseajack's posts are great but theres not division 3! :D

maye its because we are certain to rule it anyway (jokes)

All 4 leagues will be tough, and it is genuinly going to be a tight call this season.

Good luck everyone tonight!

I was really considering going in Division 4 actually' date=' but I just thought that seeing myself the manager of Blackpool and moving them up in the world would be better suited. Also, swanseajack's posts are great but theres not division 3! :D

All 4 leagues will be tough, and it is genuinly going to be a tight call this season.

Good luck everyone tonight![/quote']

i am in div 3

Untitled11.png

nice team but what u trying to say :rolleyes:;)

What team are you?

I was really considering going in Division 4 actually' date=' but I just thought that seeing myself the manager of Blackpool and moving them up in the world would be better suited. Also, swanseajack's posts are great but theres not division 3! :D

we are certian to rule div 3?

i am charlton

Best of luck in Division 3 with Blackpool mate and im sure you will do a great job there,I am seriously glad i did not get promoted as Division 2 seems to be the most competitive league this season and i am in it,I could easily get promoted or finish low midtable as i think we are too good to get relegated but you never know with SM.

ABSOLUTE Thriller. Congratz To Paddy For Winning. It Finished 5-3, Poor Result But Happy With The Performance Considering We Just Edged It On The Stats. Also Delighted To See Gomez (1) And Keirrsion (2) Scoring, Could Be 2 Of The Top Championship Scorers This Season. ;)

On A Downer, Brazillian Pair Sandro & Victor Ramos Are Both Injured For The Forseable Future. :(

Archived