English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

guys' date='if we keep active ourselfs,others will be incouraged,thus a active league.sad to hear guys talking of leaving,as theres not many leagues as active on forums as us.

this is a good league and with activity will become great,if we wont it to be...[/quote']

It is people like you we need Brian,no offence to Chewis or Plan-B but it was people likes James Burrow and Dave Izod who made that setup because they did stick around encouraging more people to join over time,EC 106 was not built in a day it takes time to get a good setup going,I will be staying in this setup for the forseeable future and hope others will follow suit.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys' date='if we keep active ourselfs,others will be incouraged,thus a active league.sad to hear guys talking of leaving,as theres not many leagues as active on forums as us.

this is a good league and with activity will become great,if we wont it to be...[/quote']

Rome wasn't built in a day ;)

I honestly don't have time for mr's :(

I'm gonna take the Wednesday offer :D

It is people like you we need Brian' date='no offence to Chewis or Plan-B but it was people likes James Burrow and Dave Izod who made that setup because they did stick around encouraging more people to join over time,EC 106 was not built in a day it takes time to get a good setup going,I will be staying in this setup for the forseeable future and hope others will follow suit.[/quote']

yeah i will staying around with my tottenham. i hope Plan B chooses not to leave as he writes good reports on ec 106 and if we have him on board and other who do good looking and detailed reports and transfer gossip we will be able to push on foward past this bad spell where people are reporting much. i have done a m/r today and hope other will follow suit. :)

It is people like you we need Brian' date='no offence to Chewis or Plan-B but it was people likes James Burrow and Dave Izod who made that setup because they did stick around encouraging more people to join over time,EC 106 was not built in a day it takes time to get a good setup going,I will be staying in this setup for the forseeable future and hope others will follow suit.[/quote']

I've Been in it from the start [technically, 'cause account switching doesn't count :P;)] And I have no intention of leaving. Wouldn't even think about accepting a job offer from another team either. :)

I think its ok to switch teams sometimes as long as it s a in a positive direction.look at the real world managers leave for better clubs and sometimes side way clubs.

we are all busy if people dont have time for a big thread,small ones are fine and will incourage others for sure..Brief ones with say Forest have signed wayne rooney for 1m on a four year deal from Bognor fc and a picture,its all activity and other WILL follow for sure long or short.even a small discussion thread ,will do the same.look at what 106 are doing.

Ganna play 3-5-2 this eve getting a little deparate..

expect to sign 2/3 player in the next few days,once tranfer bans lifted on Chambers,Earnshaw(not sure l ll sell him tho at the mo.).

Make 3591 a priority and it will be great ..

MKDONS has been offered to a manager,with players like the hulk,glenn johnson,that should be tempting..

Millwall av to outsiders.only one team av in div 2,get in fast..good forumers will be at home here....

QPR offered to a manager,good squad inc crouch,osman,cattermole.like that one myself.

MKDONS has been offered to a manager' date='with players like the hulk,glenn johnson,that should be tempting..

[/b']

Millwall av to outsiders.only one team av in div 2,get in fast..good forumers will be at home here....

QPR offered to a manager,good squad inc crouch,osman,cattermole.like that one myself.

My old team.Hope someone decent gets them :)

l ll do a team of the day ,will do it Tom morning..

guys if any of u know any players in 106 ,maybe u could let them know we need some more forumers,best teams gone,but still a few about at lower leagues.ie Rochdale ,original squad and 4,5m in the bank,sound good to me and avaible for a challenge.QPR and MKDONS could be av any time soon also..

Guys if you can please can u tell me what makes a good league and or forum and l go away,dont wanna keep seeing my name pop up...

Guest MR. HAMMER

Wba in advance talkes with manager over his futher here with the baggys he has been on top form since signing in 8th in the league better then last season and is on top form in the tranfer market

stick with it wba ur needed and u ve still a job to be done' date='as our all top forumers.only 106 is attually more active,many leagues promise thingsill ,but dont deliver,this will be one of the best,for sure.[/quote']

EC1 Aswell ;)

And MR.HAMMER Just leave if you're going to...:rolleyes:

I am not going anywhere,as l ganna stick this one out,hope WBA and others do the same,you cant run for ever,if u do u are part of the problem not the cure.stay and build the leagues up.

Good luck with Tonights games one and all,got Swansea and expecting to lose ,but l wont give up.l may move clubs tho ,if a good move for me..

Forest

I am not going anywhere' date='as l ganna stick this one out,hope WBA and others do the same,you cant run for ever,if u do u are part of the problem not the cure.stay and build the leagues up.

Good luck with Tonights games one and all,got Swansea and expecting to lose ,but l wont give up.l may move clubs tho ,if a good move for me..

Forest[/quote']

Expecting To Lose? :eek::P

Good Luck ;)

Wba in advance talkes with manager over his futher here with the baggys he has been on top form since signing in 8th in the league better then last season and is on top form in the tranfer market

If you want to leave just go,I am sure other managers would happily take the WBA job.

Guest MR. HAMMER

If you want to leave just go' date='I am sure other managers would happily take the WBA job.[/quote']

will have a anser after the next game

Archived