English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Beat Southend 3-1 last night in the cup:)' date='was supposed to post but had not got enough time to get around to it,I still believe this league will become great,5579 is good but in 3-4 games time the picture will be completely different.[/quote']

In the stands watching Southend getting beaten last night prior to taking the reins.

An official announcement to be made this evening on the gossip thread.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for not posting in the last couple of days but haven't had time.

Anywayz I beat Leeds on penalties in the cup last night after it finished 3-3.

May just concentrate on the cups this season as my league form has been nothing short of terrible.

we are be critised by others as not be very competitive /active on forums.l wont give up on this league,but l cant keep banging the drum for this league on forums ,you guys /girls need to do ur bit or the forum side of this set up will fold.

l am still commited to making 3951 the best ur call ,l am in 5579,so l ve got somethink to fall back on if it continues the way its going.but l d prefer to make this better.

we are be critised by others as not be very competitive /active on forums.l wont give up on this league' date='but l cant keep banging the drum for this league on forums ,you guys /girls need to do ur bit or the forum side of this set up will fold.

l am still commited to making 3951 the best ur call ,l am in 5579,so l ve got somethink to fall back on if it continues the way its going.but l d prefer to make this better.[/quote']

I have asked around for a few new people to join but got no response as of yet,I actually think 5579 is good for us,I have already said I think that will fade away and then we can ask the members of that to join our league:D

5579 will decrease in popularity not doubt,once everyone has signed players and lost a game or two the rot will set in then they will leave, the only question is how many..we have a good chance of getting some off the drop outs,l hope.we still have top two divs full and lots of good players at external clubs and some top furumers even tho some with 5579 at the mo,as l am ,but this is my priority team/set up.............

we are be critised by others as not be very competitive /active on forums.l wont give up on this league' date='but l cant keep banging the drum for this league on forums ,you guys /girls need to do ur bit or the forum side of this set up will fold.

l am still commited to making 3951 the best ur call ,l am in 5579,so l ve got somethink to fall back on if it continues the way its going.but l d prefer to make this better.[/quote']

i dont see forumers leaving this setup so i feel that this is going good.

moreover our setup is in transition period after an initial burst we have slowed down a bit. whereas 5579 is a new one so the buzz is justified.

i think if this season goes well with 70/80% setup occupied we will be doing well.

i dont see forumers leaving this setup so i feel that this is going good.

moreover our setup is in transition period after an initial burst we have slowed down a bit. whereas 5579 is a new one so the buzz is justified.

i think if this season goes well with 70/80% setup occupied we will be doing well.

I agree with this,a lot of the managers have stuck with one club for an awful long time whereas you said after the inital buzz off 5579 I can see a lot of people leaving,look at the likes of Marius who has been in charge of Newcastle since it took over,Rich Callaghan who has been at PNE at every game except one and it is that longevitety that will be rewarded in the long run,I have been in this setup for 51 games now and I dont intend to go anywhere,this setup just needs to come alive again and get a few more solid members off that and if we are 70/80% occupied at the end of the season that is fantastic,then we can look for the final 20% which I imagine will be taken,it may take 2 years or so until it is full but I do think we will get there.

I agree with this' date='a lot of the managers have stuck with one club for an awful long time whereas you said after the inital buzz off 5579 I can see a lot of people leaving,look at the likes of Marius who has been in charge of Newcastle since it took over,Rich Callaghan who has been at PNE at every game except one and it is that longevitety that will be rewarded in the long run,I have been in this setup for 51 games now and I dont intend to go anywhere,this setup just needs to come alive again and get a few more solid members off that and if we are 70/80% occupied at the end of the season that is fantastic,then we can look for the final 20% which I imagine will be taken,it may take 2 years or so until it is full but I do think we will get there.[/quote']

i don't think it'll take 2 years to get it full. the only active thing we got now is match reporting and transfer. as most of team are broke by now and match reporting is not very easy doing twice a week.

plus a couple of competetion a CUP and pairing teams isnt getting along too well.

so we need something out of the box which would be fun for us and will attract others. now i know its easy to say but difficult to find such a thing but something gotta give

i don't think it'll take 2 years to get it full. the only active thing we got now is match reporting and transfer. as most of team are broke by now and match reporting is not very easy doing twice a week.

plus a couple of competetion a CUP and pairing teams isnt getting along too well.

so we need something out of the box which would be fun for us and will attract others. now i know its easy to say but difficult to find such a thing but something gotta give

I mean 2 seasons not 2 actual years:p

I agree with this' date='a lot of the managers have stuck with one club for an awful long time whereas you said after the inital buzz off 5579 I can see a lot of people leaving,look at the likes of Marius who has been in charge of Newcastle since it took over,Rich Callaghan who has been at PNE at every game except one and it is that longevitety that will be rewarded in the long run,I have been in this setup for 51 games now and I dont intend to go anywhere,this setup just needs to come alive again and get a few more solid members off that and if we are 70/80% occupied at the end of the season that is fantastic,then we can look for the final 20% which I imagine will be taken,it may take 2 years or so until it is full but I do think we will get there.[/quote']

yeah i wont be going anyway and with the occasion match report we will be able to get throught this sticky patch.

the thing with EC1 and EC106 si that they have not only forumers so maybe its worth getting some non -forumers to join to make up the numbers.

however this people would need to be high experinced and loyal as it would not be right to have lots of drop outs who ruin the squads.

yeah we need your support mate. i will be hanging around. :)

i also find it funny how since your form has faltered your posts have also delcined aswell. :D

Haha, dont remind me. Hopefully i can get myself up. Iv gone quiet in EC106 aswell but i think its because of my real footballl. Lets see what happens:D

Archived