English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

ok have done' date='go gentle on me.l couldnt beat eggs at the moment.ganna put in a second xl,but it will be pretty strong with petrov,busaky,cahill,halford,blackstock is that ok with you.....[/quote']

Fine with me. I got the message about the friendly but for some reason it didn't give me the option to accept to decline. Can you withdraw it then request it again please?

won at last against bradford' date='fells good,but only a friendly.bradford thanks for the game.got the hard disission now stick with reserves or back to a poor starting eleven.[/quote']

We made it easy for you with poor discipline leading to 2 sendings off! I was still pleased that despite only having 9 men we managed 20 shots at goal.

I'll give you a return friendly next week at our place if you like?

not trying to force anyone.me and a few others are the only ones who seem to bother putting in post and it really annoys me,as l see others active in other set ups.but l am not ganna keep dominating this thread as l ve tried and done my bit,as you said l already asked people to post more.i am not going to quit ,my team,but l am not going to keep coming on this thread trying to make this world active,someone else can give it a go or not....

not trying to force anyone.me and a few others are the only ones who seem to bother putting in post and it really annoys me' date='as l see others active in other set ups.but l am not ganna keep dominating this thread as l ve tried and done my bit,as you said l already asked people to post more.i am not going to quit ,my team,but l am not going to keep coming on this thread trying to make this world active,someone else can give it a go or not....

maybe if you said that just tyring to get pepole to post. and the might be busy with exmas and things and you dont excatlly liven up the thread try tdo what i did cause some controsvasy

not trying to force anyone.me and a few others are the only ones who seem to bother putting in post and it really annoys me' date='as l see others active in other set ups.but l am not ganna keep dominating this thread as l ve tried and done my bit,as you said l already asked people to post more.i am not going to quit ,my team,but l am not going to keep coming on this thread trying to make this world active,someone else can give it a go or not....

I would but, I got Science GCSE's on monday, shouldn't really be here but aslong as i'm revising at the same time then idc. Once my exams are over ill be free from it all till year 10. So end of next week i'll be back to posting reguarly like I used to. :)

chewis' date='taken on your comments,but its not up to one person to start things up,we all need to do our bit.l do team of week and post on here in my own way.others are good at controversy ect,.[/quote']

yes but you keep posting on here which no reads make a thread or something and your are saying the same thing every day it get broing and annyoing

i agree it is boring,for me also.trying desperatly to get people posting.

I do a team of the week,maybe if you are a active member chewis u could contribute to doing a once a week post,week in ,week out and help us all..

maybe there s some others who could comite to doing a topic,post on other thread once a week,it all helps.ie spotlight a player once a week and do a scouting reports,report on a club of the week,a report on a game of the week,a reports on a div and whos doing well and looking a relagation,lots of options and im not the most imaginative..

Your call ur league as well,l ll do my bit ,not everyone elses .exections tho to toon and a few others who do make the effort.

i agree it is boring' date='for me also.trying desperatly to get people posting.

I do a team of the week,maybe if you are a active member chewis u could contribute to doing a once a week post,week in ,week out and help us all..

maybe there s some others who could comite to doing a topic,post on other thread once a week,it all helps.ie spotlight a player once a week and do a scouting reports,report on a club of the week,a report on a game of the week,a reports on a div and whos doing well and looking a relagation,lots of options and im not the most imaginative..

Your call ur league as well,l ll do my bit ,not everyone elses .exections tho to toon and a few others who do make the effort.[/quote']

i have ijsut havent had the time recnelt will do 2 m/r when i have on ireland and charlton

Archived