Sign in to follow this  
AFC Chewis

English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Its quite annoying how some people quit after only a few games and thats the reason why this setup isn't as good as it could be.

I will try and be more active and will start by doing a report on the other thread if I manage to bring in the 2 players who I have made bids for.

Edit: Chewis, do you still want Paton? You can have him for 700k if you want.

Its quite annoying how some people quit after only a few games and thats the reason why this setup isn't as good as it could be.

I will try and be more active and will start by doing a report on the other thread if I manage to bring in the 2 players who I have made bids for.

Edit: Chewis' date=' do you still want Paton? You can have him for 700k if you want.[/quote']

like who quits after a few games.

i was going but love charlton.

yes i do want paton, but need cash so could p/e with someone i see you beat me to paweltt

I will be much more active once my players come off TB and I think most people will be' date='for 10 weeks it will go fairly quiet and then explodes into life again.

[b']Oh and 374 prepare to lose tonight[/b];):P

Forgot you were Wigan now and I do expect to get beat actually.:o

like who quits after a few games.

i was going but love charlton.

yes i do want paton' date=' but need cash so could p/e with someone i see you beat me to paweltt[/quote']

A few people have quit in the last week or two like Kopstar, seanfitzpatrick,Baille etc.

Also Im only selling paton for cash not p/ex plus I sold pawlett as your bid was below the computer's.

Forgot you were Wigan now and I do expect to get beat actually.:o

A few people have quit in the last week or two like Kopstar' date=' seanfitzpatrick,Baille etc.

Also Im only selling paton for cash not p/ex plus I sold pawlett as your bid was below the computer's.[/quote']

no i was saying do you wnat anyone off of me.

which team was kopstar

for 1 i mean for my team do you want anyone? then i could sell for cash and paton to u

and 2 ok

oh I get what you mean now but no thanks. No ones made a bid for paton yet so you still have time if you really want him.

I would but' date=' I got Science GCSE's on monday, shouldn't really be here but aslong as i'm revising at the same time then idc. Once my exams are over ill be free from it all till year 10. So end of next week i'll be back to posting reguarly like I used to. :)[/quote']

Dan ,be great to have you back,once your exams are over.good luck

Lost 3-1 to Boro' date='Seems Patrick has some kind of power that he can only win against me,oh well tbh I am not too bothered as I am playing a formation I dont want to play and players I don't want either.[/quote']

Yeeeeh! I won at match in the league:DChanged my tactics again and this time its paid off

Unlucky mate but Im sure you will bounce back next league.

Also just realised I have Everton in the cup tommorow so hopefully this victory can spur me on.

Will quit Coventry in the setup in a couple of minutes,

Cutting down on a lot of teams, so that i can concentrate on the clubs that i really want to do well for,

Have got them up to 2nd, in my 12 games in charge, and i hope a good manager takes over them

Hey i think your a good manager ....

I'm in english championship 3758 and we need managers there i was in division 4 with cheletenham but now have been promoted to division 3 and am currently first ..... how about you join and give me a challenge (That's if your good enough ) Second in division 3 is Rochdale who are pretty good (Managed) Theyre my closest rivals with a 11 point gap ...

Join either division 4 or 3 or any division ... i want more people to join and tell your mates !

Bradford city are available with like 50m spending money !!!

Join .

Thanks and join we need managers and competition come on !

Will quit Coventry in the setup in a couple of minutes' date='

Cutting down on a lot of teams, so that i can concentrate on the clubs that i really want to do well for,

Have got them up to 2nd, in my 12 games in charge, and i hope a good manager takes over them[/font']

Sad to see you go mate. I hope you try and stay to help the setup keep going but in the end its up to you.