Sign in to follow this  
AFC Chewis

English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

finally got some results my way and i am come out of relegation zone.

won 2-1 against liverpool

drew 1-1 against chelsea

though people are leaving the setup but i can assure everyone that i'll not be leaving soon

Looking for a keeper to take on loan at Southend for the rest of the season.

Ideally 82+ on a cheap wage ;). Anyone got someone suitable?

Not at the moment but I have Marchesin who will get around that when they do the next Argentine changes plus his wage will be quite low.

Will do my m/r of my game against Millwall now as I didn't have time yesterday.:o

Not at the moment but I have Marchesin who will get around that when they do the next Argentine changes plus his wage will be quite low.

Thanks, i'll bear him in mind. He should do quite nicely when SM review Argentina, hit 82 hopefully. He did well when he came in for Caranta, 7 clean sheets in the 12 games.

It comes with great regret to announce that I have left this setup,recently this setup has been going downhill at a very rapid rate,in 10 weeks time this setup will have less than 30 managers if it goes the way it has been going the way it has the 10 weeks previous,this setup needs a boost and it was tried once before but it faded away and only the same will happen again,I loved my Sheffield Wednesday and it was a real challenge but I got bored off that because really deep down I got bored with the setup,I hoped getting to Wigan would reinvogorate my love I once had for the setup but it didn't unforutnately and has led to my decision.

I say this with a heavy heart and really hope this setup does well:)

It comes with great regret to announce that I have left this setup' date='recently this setup has been going downhill at a very rapid rate,in 10 weeks time this setup will have less than 30 managers if it goes the way it has been going the way it has the 10 weeks previous,this setup needs a boost and it was tried once before but it faded away and only the same will happen again,I loved my Sheffield Wednesday and it was a real challenge but I got bored off that because really deep down I got bored with the setup,I hoped getting to Wigan would reinvogorate my love I once had for the setup but it didn't unforutnately and has led to my decision.

I say this with a heavy heart and really hope this setup does well:)[/quote']

i am feeling the same way, but I do not want to quit at all. I just love Swansea. :o:o

Iker MUNIAIN has had his rating increased to 85

Óscar DE MARCOS has had his rating increased to 83

Markel SUSAETA has had his rating increased to 88

Alberto BOTIA has had his rating increased to 85

Love it . Really sad to see so many forumers gone . :(

Btw , i won't quit my Leicester . :D

Seeing As The Setup Has Died' date=' I'm Bidding It Farewell. B)

So Bye 3951, I Hope Someone Can Take Good Care Of My Swansea.[/quote']

Same here.

Hopefully someone will will take care of my MK Dons

Same here.

Hopefully someone will will take care of my MK Dons

Well well, you two arent helping the situation then.

This will happen with all new setups as they need have spent all their money and have limited transfer news to report.

it will ahppen with Ec5579 aswell.

Well well' date=' you two arent helping the situation then.

This will happen with all new setups as they need have spent all their money and have limited transfer news to report.

it will ahppen with Ec5579 aswell.[/quote']

You have to realise that it hasnt just tailed off it has completely died,I remember it tailed off before but then basically noone posts on here now,Brian Sandalls who always used to post on here has posted once in 6 days which says it all.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

i wont be going anywere eder but can you put link for transfer and match reports one

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

anyone got any ideas for making this set up active again' date='l ll do team of the week if some else put s in a once weekly thread.[/quote']

ill post 1 every day if you do............

Post a tread and ask people to join there league and it mite work

anyone got any ideas for making this set up active again' date='l ll do team of the week if some else put s in a once weekly thread.[/quote']

We need to get some more dedicated forumers to join. Mabye ask some 5579 guys to join??

i will put a post on this thread before,after games and a few throught the week.will do team of week again,if you do a weekly post on other thread.

lll do a div 2 team of the day tom,will you do a somethink on other thread promoting 3951 today or tom...

any one else want to do there bit.

We need to get some more dedicated forumers to join. Mabye ask some 5579 guys to join??

Madridxxxx would be unhappy if we did that on his set up...we can promote on other thread and tell others what great teams and players are free and explain why we are less active but need there help to kick off again..

Madridxxxx would be unhappy if we did that on his set up...we can promote on other thread and tell others what great teams and players are free and explain why we are less active but need there help to kick off again..

I didn't mean to promote it on their thread. I meant just PM them in game and ask if they want to join.