English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Well done Cal' date=' i'll be ok come the end of the season of that i am sure :eek::rolleyes:

Wanna do the MR? - [/color']

Yeah why not, its raining, x-factors boring me. Dont expect many MR's from me lads, more interested in EC106, but I will remain active on the threads.

Yeah why not' date=' its raining, x-factors boring me. Dont expect many MR's from me lads, more interested in EC106, but I will remain active on the threads.[/quote']

Ok mate its all yours, likewise for me with the MRS, i'll do them and a preview for each game but not the 4000+ Words (;)) I do on ec106

Leeds United Season 2 Transfers Updates

Transfers In:

Emile Heskey, 31-year-old CF (89) - £4.2 million

Danny Simpson, 24-year-old RB (84) - £3.5 million

Keith Tracy, 21-year-old LM (80) - £1.2 million

Andrew Carroll, 20-year-old Fwd (80) - Loan

Ryan Bertand, 20-year-old LB/LM (80) - £2.2 million

Paul Anderson, 20-year-old Wing (80) - £1.4 million

Jack Hobbs, 21-year-old CB (80) - £2.7 million

Jay Simpson, 20-year-old Fwd/wing (83) - £3 million + Gabriel Machado + Enoch Showunmi

Jakob Jantscher, 20-year-old Wing/AM (83) - Loan

Total amount paid: £18.2 million

Transfers Out:

Marcio Azevedo, 23-year-old LB/LM (85) - £7.5 million

Danny Morais, 24-year-old CB/DM (84) - £6 million

Total amount received: £13.5 million

ABSOLUTE Thriller. Congratz To Paddy For Winning. It Finished 5-3' date=' Poor Result But Happy With The Performance Considering We Just Edged It On The Stats. Also Delighted To See Gomez (1) And Keirrsion (2) Scoring, Could Be 2 Of The Top Championship Scorers This Season. ;)

On A Downer, Brazillian Pair Sandro & Victor Ramos Are Both Injured For The Forseable Future. :([/quote']

Like Romano said a great opening game and I'm just glad I got off to a winning start. Glad to see Genter got 2 goals as I switched my wingers posistions and it seems to be working:cool:

unlucky mate but im sure you will be there or there about come the end of the season

Your Barnsley boss? Lucky gitt! Your mostly oldies :P

Yer most of my players are oldies, hoping to get rid of most of them. Last nights game was my first game with Barnsley so most of the players are not my signings. The ones i have signed are Luyindula(30), Emerton(30), Henry(27), Sanogo(26) and Wilson(25), so none of my signings are over the age of 30.

You can't talk about oldies anyway.:P

Yer most of my players are oldies' date=' hoping to get rid of most of them. Last nights game was my first game with Barnsley so most of the players are not my signings. The ones i have signed are Luyindula(30), Emerton(30), Henry(27), Sanogo(26) and Wilson(25), so none of my signings are over the age of 30.

You can't talk about oldies anyway.:P[/quote']

Yeah I know, thats why i've put everyone over 28-30 on the TL ;)

Archived