English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Got a 0-0 draw in a friendly' date=' at home to Ashh's Bristol City,

I think i'll play the 3-5-2 Tactics at home, but a much more defensive style of play away from home[/quote']

Read the commentry looked like a very boring match

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the 'friendly' Tom, totally forgot that we had one, had my same EPL XI I fielded against Ipswich in the league, would have defo put out a lower squad. :( To your credit, even with players in my team, like; Pato, Cesc, Nasri, Ibra, Arshy, etc.. I only managed to win 1-0, me's thinks I have some tinkering to do. :o

Read the commentry looked like a very boring match

In all fairness, from the match stats, if anyone was going to win the game it was going to be Coventry,

59% possesion,

21 Total shots (14 on target),

To your 41% possesion,

7 Total Shots (5 on target),

So at home I think i can pick up points with the 3-5-2 formation, confident of getting at least a point at home to Toonforlife's Sheffield Wednesday

sky-sports-news.jpg

Sky sports team News for Wednesday the 9th of December.

Featured Match-Nottingham Forest vs WBA

Forest are set the name a much unchanged team to the one that beat Sheffield United on Sunday but one addition will be Stilliyan Petrov in the place of Clive Dempsey.Forest will be looking to get off to a possitive start to div 2 ,but with WBA at near strenght with only Sissoko out with shin splinters,WBA could be to much for Forest.

Key player for Forest.ZE DE ROBERTO (pic below)

article-0-05D367EE0000044D-351_468x351.jpg

WBA key player,MINEIRO (pic below)

mineiro124afp_998184c.jpg

sky-sports-news.jpg

Sky sports team News for Wednesday the 9th of December.

Featured Match-Nottingham Forest vs WBA

Forest are set the name a much unchanged team to the one that beat Sheffield United on Sunday but one addition will be Stilliyan Petrov in the place of Clive Dempsey.Forest will be looking to get off to a possitive start to div 2 ' date='but with WBA at near strenght with only Sissoko out with shin splinters,WBA could be to much for Forest.

Key player for Forest.ZE DE ROBERTO (pic below)

[img']http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/14/article-0-05D367EE0000044D-351_468x351.jpg[/img]

WBA key player,MINEIRO (pic below)

mineiro124afp_998184c.jpg

Post this in the other thread mate

Guys l hope u can help.lam looking for another team in another english championship,but cant find any as active as ours.does anyone know of a really active english chamionship,with some good teams.l am very active in good leagues which are active on the forum,pls dont say 106,full.l wont stay in non active leagues.3951 is defo the best at the moment.

Guys l hope u can help.lam looking for another team in another english championship' date='but cant find any as active as ours.does anyone know of a really active english chamionship,with some good teams.l am very active in good leagues which are active on the forum,pls dont say 106,full.l wont stay in non active leagues.3951 is defo the best at the moment.[/quote']

Most of them are full, with thgis league filling up to.

I suggest you take a look at EC2 or EC3 as they are generally quite full too and arent always full.

Most of them are full' date=' with thgis league filling up to.

I suggest you take a look at EC2 or EC3 as they are generally quite full too and arent always full.[/quote']

I wouldn't reccomend EC 2+3 t.b.h, the threads are very inactive for both of them, left Middlesborough in EC3 the other day,

EC430 has 5/6 forumers in it, quiet a good,competive setup

We are down to only 9 teams needed to have a manager before the top 3/4 division are managed.

Teams free in Div 3:

Bristol Rovers

Plymouth Argyle

Tranmere Rovers

Brentford

Brighton and Hove Albion

Darlington

Oldham Athletic

Colchester United

Huddersfield Town

Come on people, come and join!

NO! :eek:

just play about with the tactics' date=' besides they have a superior squad...[/quote']

Last season i beat these teams with worse players. Dont think im right man for the job now and im sure someone else would take good care of them.

Im off to school, will think about it.

I have had 2 invites to join this game world but I don't have enough time as I used to so I am going to have to decline. I have been very busy lately and with only managing 6 sides that is still tricky at the moment. I hope to join this game world one day though as it looks very active.

Drew 2-2 with Cardiff last night. 2 up at half time but then let in to second half goals which made me drop 2 points. I have let 5 goals in 2 matches now. Defence needs tightened me thinks.

On the up side Rhys Williams went up 6 to 83 and so should get about 3 mil for him:)B)

squad%20home.jpg

Nottingham Forest beat WBA 1-0 with Ze De Roberto scoring the only goal late in the game for Forest.In truth it could have gone either way but l am delighted we managed to pick up another 3 points.Still early days though ,so one game at at time.

Nottingham Forest should be releasing a further statement later Today re player tranfer,but this will be placed on the other forum.

I will also be placing my team of the day for yesterday on the other forum page.

Great 1 - 0 Home win over Sheff. Wed, have done a detailed M/R in the other thread,

Some rating predictions:

Down:

Andy Taylor, 84 - 82

Tommy Miller, 83 - 82

Michael Doyle, 83 - 82

Elliot Ward, 83 - 82

David Bell, 82 - 81

Freddy Eastwood, 82 - 81

Up:

Kieran Westwood, 84 - 85

Leon Best, 81 - 83

Stephen Wright, 81 - 82

Issac Osbourne, 80 - 82

Lost 1-0 to Coventry last night and i think i will struggle this year,Marcano,Derdiyok and Mcallister have now been sold, and i am making bids for new players to join the club and hopefully push my team further up the table because of the investment i am about to make in the side, infact i think i may be able to sell my team off replace them with better players and pocket a bit of cash as well:)

Archived