English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Just taken over Bradford in Division 4. This team has to be by far and away the poorest excuse for a team i've ever taken on.

They have only 21 players, their 3 best players are without a club in real life so will either drop by loads or retire from the game and the average rating for their last match was 75.

So my immediate appeal is for anyone who has a player rated 84/85 available for loan to please let me know.

Just signed Pantellic and got my first 90 rated player at Sheffield Wednesday:), i also have an offer for David Navarro accepted and i sold him at the start of last season for 9 milllion and i bought him back for 4.45 milliom and gives me experience at the back, i also have had a nice rise of +2 for Jarvis who has risen to 85 and a dissapointing rise of +3 for Waghorn but his long term potential is good enough to be 80+ come may.

Just taken over Bradford in Division 4. This team has to be by far and away the poorest excuse for a team i've ever taken on.

They have only 21 players' date=' their 3 best players are without a club in real life so will either drop by loads or retire from the game and the average rating for their last match was 75.

So my immediate appeal is for anyone who has a player rated 84/85 available for loan to please let me know.[/quote']

I will loan you Lukas JUTKIEWICZ of Everton if you want. He is rated 80 though and is a CF.

They have only 21 players' date=' their 3 best players are without a club in real life so will either drop by loads or retire from the game and the average rating for their last match was 75.

So my immediate appeal is for anyone who has a player rated 84/85 available for loan to please let me know.[/quote']

have a look at fulham have anyone rated less than 85

Scott DANN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 84

David DUNN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 88

Hendry THOMAS has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 85

:cool:i thought Dann and Thomas would rise to 85 and 86 but im delighted with Dunn going up to 88 meaning i have almost doubled my money on him.

Didn't even know that there was a discussion thread:o

Anyway Glen Johnson's rating has gone p in other setups but not 3951?

Palacios has not risen in EC 3951 but has risen in my other setup to 89,i think it takes a bit of time to make sure it is applied to all setups,in one of my setups they have got to Arsenal who are 3rd in the league so i think the EPL may be completed today.

Palacios has not risen in EC 3951 but has risen in my other setup to 89' date='i think it takes a bit of time to make sure it is applied to all setups,in one of my setups they have got to Arsenal who are 3rd in the league so i think the EPL may be completed today.[/quote']

SM runs on two, or more, servers ;)

3 GAMES 3 WINS 2ND. BOOOOOOM!

Won 3-1 to restart my season hopefully, i was really dissapointed at the first 2 results espically Coventry and thats not been disrespectful to Aidan in any way,a great win at Cardiff who have a good side and a good manager and wins like this will be needed to do well this season,i am not setting any targets for this season due to how competitve the setup is.

Archived