English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

got murdered in play off final against sheff wed.well done and l hope you do well in div one.

Unlucky Brian. The same happened to me last season,well I got to the playoffs, and It's not a nice feeling.:( Always next season though.:)

On the other hand, well done to Johnny to getting to Div 1. Great achievement.:)

got murdered in play off final against sheff wed.well done and l hope you do well in div one.

Oh I know the feeling mate but don't worry about it. Win Division 2 next season.

Welcome Sheff. Wed. to Division 1. It is serious business if you want to contend, so good luck

Thanks and I hope I can manage to stay up here :)

I would like to wish Brian all the best and hopefully he will be able to join us next season.

Oh and thanks 374 for remembering my name :P

Will play you in my 3rd game of the season.

Everton?

Stoke' date=' Sheffield Wednesday and Hull probably have the weakest teams.

The only annoying thing is a lump of my budget has been spent to bring back Sheffield Wednesday players by the computer. :mad:[/quote']

Ahh yes "Everton" you will remember that name for a long time.

Good luck this season though.

My Plymouth Argyle team starts life in Division 2 against one of the best team in the league. (Nottingham Forest). Don't expect much from the game but I'll try and get atleast a draw if I can and build on from there. Nottingham are a decent team and missed on on playing in division 1 by losing in the play-off final so I need to be at my best to get a result from that game. Even if lose it won't be a disastrous result.

:o:)

My Bradford have a tough start to life in division 3 away at Watford who have a few 88s and 89s in their team.

Also got Forest and Leeds in the cups so it's going to be a long season i think.

Also got the message "this season your chairman expects you to gain promotion" which is probably a bit optimistic seeing as i've only just come out of division 4.

Guest MR. HAMMER

My Bradford have a tough start to life in division 3 away at Watford who have a few 88s and 89s in their team.

Also got Forest and Leeds in the cups so it's going to be a long season i think.

Also got the message "this season your chairman expects you to gain promotion" which is probably a bit optimistic seeing as i've only just come out of division 4.

and i am in that league as well bad luck

You do have a good squad after all' date=' your chairman knows what he's talking about. :P

Argentina have Morocco in the first game of the world cup tonight, as they attempt to improve on their Semi final efforts last season where they lost 8-1 to Holland:eek::P

And Holland will win the WC again ;) ... I hope. :)