English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Hello!

I'm joined to this setup to Doncaster Rovers! What a great squad :)

edit: i'm in a very deep trouble' date=' i guess i get relegated at the end of the season[/quote']

Hiya, may I ask how you put a second name in brackets at the end of your first ?

Edit : just worked it out lol

The deal reported to be worth £8,400,000 involving Taye TAIWO of Marseille and Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.
The deal reported to be worth £14,700,000 involving Sami KHEDIRA of VfB Stuttgart and Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.
The deal reported to be worth £8,750,000 involving Joleon LESCOTT of Barcelona and Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Couldn't compete to sign them, was going to sign Taiwo and Khedira at the end of the season too.:(

The offer for Robbie KEANE of Barcelona from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

signed him to give the squad a boost and try and get my promotion push back on track.he will be a sub in tonights game.

fryatt av for loan 83 rated.

This Post is off-topic. But it's funny though all credit to James for finding it.

Z0cbpqEdQaI

And Back on Topic unlukcy Dan.

Charlton look like they could be heading for the dreaded play-offs :o. I don't want the play-offs last season i lost 2nd place with about 2 games to and ended up losing the play off final but this year it's different there is a small chance of automatic promtion. But first tonight's game is very important Charlton vs Barnsley 6th vs 5th.

Made a risky chance in attack Gomis out Alitdore in. Alitdore is my leading scorer and he does have a phenomenal.

Think we need to get the Match reports going again?

Sos mate' date=' had to have em. Who you managing btw ?[/quote']

Liverpool.

Birmingham 1 - 3 Liverpool Lucas, Ferdinand and Muller with the goals ahead of the cup semi final on Monday against Southend. Best of luck Dave, you'll need it. ;)

1-1 draw with 2nd placed Middlesborough, really good result as their first team was rated 2 higher than mine. Mikel, Khedira, Lescott, Taiwo, Barnetta, Carew and Santana brought in so far, two more will be arriving in time for wednesday's match where I'll be at full strength. Probably too late to get a play-of spot, but mid-table looks a certainty. ;)

Very happy with the win tonight, 1-0 at Southend's county rivals Colchester.

With Ed's Derby winning impressively at Dave's Southampton (Ed, you were only meant to draw at the most!) the gap remains at 7 points between 2nd & 3rd.

With the 1st XI being rested prior to the cup semi on Monday with Liverpool, it was the Southend kids that did the job tonight. But with in-form Barnsley in the league next fitness could be a major problem.

Liverpool.

Birmingham 1 - 3 Liverpool Lucas' date=' Ferdinand and Muller with the goals ahead of the cup semi final on Monday against Southend. Best of luck Dave, you'll need it. ;)[/quote']

Cheers mate & good luck too.

Well i've worked out 9 of your starters for the game.

I take it as quite a compliment that 5 of those are 93+. :)

I'm happy to say that i can put out Southend's strongest XI out for the game.

So how about if i manage to win i can have a player on loan for the rest of season?

But if you win then i can have two!

I haven't posted in a while so I will give my recent results.

We have slipped down to 3rd after a terrible run aswell as being knocked out of the English Shield by Reading at the QF stage.(stupid holiday mode:mad:) Despite this, we are still only 2 points behind 2nd place MK Dons.

In transfer news, we are continuing to strengthen after signing Jamie Carragher and Sergi Ignashevich in defence and we have also just had a bid accepted for Alou Diarra.:)