English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread The daily jew WE LOVE IT!! Top Headline... Cheryl Cole get curlers stuck up her @ss Yes thats right just months after her and England fl

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread Nathan kirbys first game incharge of sheffield united ended in a 3-0 home deafet to former club crew. Shefield fielded a weakend team so it didnt ma

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread Preston North End Season review. As Preston manager, i have to say i have been proud of our efforts this season. There have been a few bumpy moments

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Right, ive just had the mammoth of all **** ups and lost my newly joined wigan team, was trying to delete on of my older clubs to make room for a new one and after my page freezing and hitting the refrsh button lost this one :(

il sort the mess out proper in the morning when im not half asleep and get back in asap :D

dont want u guys thinking im quitting already like lol

The offer for Gareth BALE of Roma from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Happy with that one.!!!

Some great team free to manage take a look..

Will consider part ex for any of my players.need a top quality right midfielder and Central Midfielder

Likely line up for the coming seasons opening match

Robinson(Gk)

A Hughes(RB)

J Collins(CB)

A Johnson(LM)

Cattermole(DM)

Sidwell(CM)

ZE Roberto(CM)

Bentley(RM)

R Keane(FW)

J Saviola(FW)

My starting eleven for the first game,as long as no one get injured....

Notts Forest

Teams still avaible in this set up.

Likely line up for the coming seasons opening match

Robinson(Gk)

A Hughes(RB)

J Collins(CB)

A Johnson(LM)

Cattermole(DM)

Sidwell(CM)

ZE Roberto(CM)

Bentley(RM)

R Keane(FW)

J Saviola(FW)

My starting eleven for the first game' date='as long as no one get injured....

Notts Forest

Teams still avaible in this set up.[/quote']

Only starting ten players Brian? You must be confident!:P

Bid accepted for Clint Dempsey, i badly needed someone to play on the right of midfield. Now i need to get some players in on loan:o My chairman annoyed me again. Firstly, "Your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation" despite the fact i finished 11th and seventh since being in the top flight. Secondly, my chairman investment was only 1.8 million, about the same as last year despite the fact i finished four places higher this time round. Thirdly, "Your Chairman has increased stadium capacity by 382 seats", yes 'cos that's really going to help:rolleyes:

At the mo this will be my team for next season although i should hopefully get some loans in before saturday.

De Gea/liable to change

Jagielka Cetin Lucio

Poulsen

Dempsey Fellani Pizarro ????????

Toni Falcao

Unfortunately, Bilyaletdinov is out of Saturday's game against Milton Keynes Dons so i have no idea whose going to play on the left:o It's going to be another long hard struggle this season...

On a sidenote, if people would like to stop quitting the set up that would be great, cheers:)

I'd like to post again in this thread as i want to keep this setup alive

My career with Norwich has been very succesful. I'm currently number 1 manager in EC 3951. In my first season i won Division3 and get promoted. In 2nd season, again i get promoted after secured runner up spot. Last season, i fight hard at top 3 zone before finished 3rd. It's very surprising as it's my first season at Div 3. I also reached English Cup final before lost to Manchester United.

Now, before season 4 began i've bought several players that could be vital this season. Here is my senior squad looks now:

Goalkeepers

Eduardo Carvalho

Defenders

Mattia Cassani

Pablo Zabaleta

Stefan De Vrij

Ivan Cordoba

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Sami Hyypia

Sokratis Papasthopoulos

John O Shea

Javier Zanetti

Nacho Monreal

Midfielders

Dejan Stankovic

Mathieu Flamini

Mehmet Topal

Raul Garcia

Miguel Danny

Mati Fernandez

Aleksandr Hleb

Shinji Kagawa

Pedro Rodriguez

Raffaele Palladino

Silvestre Varela

Forwards

Giampaolo Pazzini

Djibril Cisse

Fabrizio Miccoli

Cacau

Jorge Martinez

Bid accepted for Clint Dempsey' date=' i badly needed someone to play on the right of midfield. Now i need to get some players in on loan:o My chairman annoyed me again. Firstly, "Your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation" despite the fact i finished 11th and seventh since being in the top flight. Secondly, my chairman investment was only 1.8 million, about the same as last year despite the fact i finished four places higher this time round. Thirdly, "Your Chairman has increased stadium capacity by 382 seats", yes 'cos that's really going to help:rolleyes:

At the mo this will be my team for next season although i should hopefully get some loans in before saturday.

De Gea/liable to change

Jagielka Cetin Lucio

Poulsen

Dempsey Fellani Pizarro ????????

Toni Falcao

Unfortunately, Bilyaletdinov is out of Saturday's game against Milton Keynes Dons so i have no idea whose going to play on the left:o It's going to be another long hard struggle this season...

[b']On a sidenote, if people would like to stop quitting the set up that would be great, cheers[/b]:)

Dropping like flies, aren't they?:(:rolleyes:

Everyone in Middlesbrough's youth team is available to loan for the coming season aswell as a few first team players like Beckford.:)

We need to liven up the transfer and Gossip thread.

Jonny MAGALLON has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Chivas de Guadalajara for £4,250,000 plus Nicola BELMONTE

Need a good centre half

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Not surprised after being in the play-offs twice in a row, surely 3rd time lucky as i embark on my 3rd season at Charlton. 3rd full and a bit more.

Sold Nuri Sahin for £14mill and Albin Obondo for £4.9mill, followed these departures up with signing César Azpilicueta for £11.6mill and Javi Martinez for £16mill. :) Got both depth and quality in my side now, and both my first and second string sides look quiet strong. (shown below) players in red are one's I've signed in my time at the club.

Reina

Johnson Ferdinand Mertesacker Arbeloa

Turan Schweinsteiger Mascherano Gervinho

Villa Aguero

Reina

Azpilicueta Ciani Agger Boateng or Aogo

Moutinho Amorim Martinez :confused:

Lisandro Muller

As you can see I'm short on that left side of midfield, and I'm currently trying to sell Michael Carrick, so if anyone has a 90+ left midfielder, or a winger that can play on that side feel free to place a bid.

Sold Nuri Sahin for £14mill and Albin Obondo for £4.9mill' date=' followed these departures up with signing César Azpilicueta for £11.6mill and Javi Martinez for £16mill. :) Got both depth and quality in my side now, and both my first and second string sides look quiet strong. (shown below) players in red are one's I've signed in my time at the club.

Reina

Johnson Ferdinand Mertesacker Arbeloa

Turan Schweinsteiger Mascherano Gervinho

Villa Aguero

Reina

Azpilicueta Ciani Agger Boateng or Aogo

Moutinho Amorim Martinez :confused:

Lisandro Muller

As you can see I'm short on that left side of midfield, and I'm currently trying to sell Michael Carrick, so if anyone has a 90+ left midfielder, or a winger that can play on that side feel free to place a bid.

Dan don't think I'm having a go but is it right to buy from unmanaged in this set-up??

I never have and just wondered what the situation was in this set-up.....

If everyone else is then I will do the same