English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread The daily jew WE LOVE IT!! Top Headline... Cheryl Cole get curlers stuck up her @ss Yes thats right just months after her and England fl

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread Nathan kirbys first game incharge of sheffield united ended in a 3-0 home deafet to former club crew. Shefield fielded a weakend team so it didnt ma

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread Preston North End Season review. As Preston manager, i have to say i have been proud of our efforts this season. There have been a few bumpy moments

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

There should be a law against Tevez doing that. He's got to be the ugliest man in the premier league. Next to Gareth Bale. Or Dean Whitehead.....

He's beautiful... :P

He doesn't do it any more actually. Write's his daughters' bizarre names on his shinpads and takes them out in an interesting yet pointless variation on shirt removal.

Finally a good result from today - MK Dons pick up a 2-1 come-from-behind win over Fulham with an 88th minute winner from Gilardino to make up for the last minute loss to Hull City last time out. 7 points out of the first 4 games in the EPL leaves us sitting in 6th place, not bad at all imo.

Southend continue their 100% start to the season with a 3-1 win over Coventry.

Niang continues his incredible start to the season, scoring the opening goal to take his tally to 7 in the opening 4 games. He yet again received the MOM award meaning he has been the MOM in each of Southend's matches so far this season.

The manager would also like to highlight the contribution of his Brazilian midfielder Jadson. He only gained a regular starting place this season due to injury but he has been responsible for setting up half of the club's 14 goals so far this season.

1-0 win against Chelsea for my Forest team

Whats happened Brian? Saw you have left Forest :confused:

Degen and cash for a decent RB anyone

So Ed's looking round for a RB.... i'm happy to say Southend should be unveiling our new RB tonight' date=' alongside our new LB too.

The offer for Brito MIGUEL of Valencia from Southend United has been accepted.

The offer for BenoƮt TREMOULINAS of Bordeaux from Southend United has been accepted.

Whats happened Brian? Saw you have left Forest :confused:

So Ed's looking round for a RB.... i'm happy to say Southend should be unveiling our new RB tonight' date=' alongside our new LB too.[/quote']

Decided l could nt take my forest side any further and could 'nt see myself managing someone else.time to move on for a fresh challenge.I wish you all well in this great set up..