English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread The daily jew WE LOVE IT!! Top Headline... Cheryl Cole get curlers stuck up her @ss Yes thats right just months after her and England fl

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread Nathan kirbys first game incharge of sheffield united ended in a 3-0 home deafet to former club crew. Shefield fielded a weakend team so it didnt ma

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread Preston North End Season review. As Preston manager, i have to say i have been proud of our efforts this season. There have been a few bumpy moments

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

Southampton pay the price for a Sousa Cassio red card as they drop 2 points at un-managed Colchester' date=' still the Saints remain in second place and close the gap to just three points behind the Chipolata mob :)[/color']

Phew! :P

Meanwhile...

Another 2 goals form Niang but it is not enough as Southend lose their 100% record by getting beaten 4-2 at Gillingham.

Thank goodness that is the one & only time we have to go down to Kent this season!

Quick lads on the bus, through the tunnel & back to civilisation! ;)

Cheltenham have recieved 3 points from their managers first match in Division 4 with a 3-0 thriller. New boy FUNES MORI scoring 2, another signing PIVALJEVIC scoring 1 and DELAC in goal got a man of the match performance. The win moves them up to 6th for a chance in the playoffs.;)

MK Dons break into the top 4 with 2-0 win over league leaders West Ham United. The MK Dons domination of the world continues. Really happy with this team' date=' my transfers have all payed off and the team is performing excellently.[/quote']

Darn, was on at 20:02 to try and do my teams :rolleyes:

Good win mate, even though I won on possession, the old 3-5-2 always wins...:rolleyes::D

4th win on the trot for pompey finally starting to gel together despite having near enough my whole defense injured ( Riise Grygera Neville Bodmer & Gabbidon ) not to mention captain Joe Cole is out of action , but Kevin Kuranyi has been a quality acting captain , hopefully can pull another win away at barnsley , aiming for automatic promotion this season i dont want to go through the playoffs again but gettin reading and sunderland to let go of them two top spots is going to be no easy feat , going to have to take it one game at a time