English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

AFC Chewis

Guest Villa888

Re: English Championship 3951 Disscusion thread

I haven't really gotten how I keep beating Jooles in every cup game. 1-0 over his Wolves team with a goal by Bowditch away. Very happy.

I haven't really gotten how I keep beating Jooles in every cup game. 1-0 over his Wolves team with a goal by Bowditch away. Very happy.

Well done mate, just shows how stretched my squad is. Best of luck for the next rounds. Not looking forward to the Tranmere vs. Boro cup game in EC7046 now! :o

Guest Villa888

Well done mate' date=' just shows how stretched my squad is. Best of luck for the next rounds. Not looking forward to the Tranmere vs. Boro cup game in EC7046 now! :o[/quote']

Haha, I am. :P

And thanks mate. :)

After 2 and a bit very successful seasons with Bradford City, i have taken the difficult decision to move on to pastures new and take the Middlesbrough job.

I took over Bradford 1 game into season 2 and led them on an amazing 33 match unbeaten run that won us the title. Iwelumo scored 43 goals in 30 games!

Last season we went straight through division 3, winning the title again and now they sit mid-table in division 2.

I hope Bradford goes to someone good, there's a decent squad there with a great youth squad as well.

But i've decided that Boro is a bigger job. Whoever had Boro before was very busy as the squad is huge, so i'll be needing to trim the wage bill. Already put a few on the transfer list and added some to the loan list as well if anyones interested.

Been given an offer i can't refuse ive been with pompey for a while now , got em into the playoffs but they crashed out and now their second in the championship and ive brought the likes of john arne riise and steven gerrard to the club but im moving up onto bigger and better things as im going to take over chelsea i refused last season but this season ive decided i dont think ill be able to take pompey up and going through playoffs again is too painfull whoever gets the job will have a really good squad and ill proberly be interested in taking some of my favorite players with me to stamford bridge

Wycombe Wanderers are knocked out of the English Cup in the 2nd round after being beaten by Tranmere Rovers for the 2nd time in 2 days.:eek::(

Brought in a few players over the last few days like Bacinovic of Palermo and Forster of Celtic but it is still an ongoing piece of work at Adams Park.

The hoarding of players that people don't actually need or want annoys me about this games world. If you have someone on your shortlist, that isn't a world class player or going to improve your team, then just buy them. Don't wait until someone else scouts the player and bids for them, and then bid yourself.

Does a team in the top half of the first division REALLY need an 84 rated LB who may rise by a couple of points? If they do, then buy them, not add them to the shortlist and outbid a smaller team because you have a shed load more money.

More than 100 players, and still make sure you stop little clubs buying a player who might ACTUALLY play for the team rather than be in the reserves.

The hoarding of players that people don't actually need or want annoys me about this games world. If you have someone on your shortlist' date=' that isn't a world class player or going to improve your team, then just buy them. Don't wait until someone else scouts the player and bids for them, and then bid yourself.

Does a team in the top half of the first division REALLY need an 84 rated LB who may rise by a couple of points? If they do, then buy them, not add them to the shortlist and outbid a smaller team because you have a shed load more money.

More than 100 players, and still make sure you stop little clubs buying a player who might ACTUALLY play for the team rather than be in the reserves.[/quote']

Tough nuggy's. All part of the game :)

The hoarding of players that people don't actually need or want annoys me about this games world. If you have someone on your shortlist' date=' that isn't a world class player or going to improve your team, then just buy them. Don't wait until someone else scouts the player and bids for them, and then bid yourself.

More than 100 players, and still make sure you stop little clubs buying a player who might ACTUALLY play for the team rather than be in the reserves.[/quote']

Yeah I agree a bit but you cant stop them from doing it.

Tough nuggy's. All part of the game :)

Is it? Personally I've got tons of players in other game worlds, but if I want a player I've scouted then I buy them. I don't shortlist them, wait x weeks or months and then bid just because someone else - thats basically stopping someone from buying a player, rather than actually wanting the player.

Nice avatar...

Broadly speaking i must agree Ian...

Got the Pompy offer :). They are in debt' date=' but have Gerrard and J.Cole[/font']

Their a good team take of em i might buy a few players off you or p/e a few , sorry about the the debt its the player wages if you get em into the prem the debt wont be there but yeah hope you come up the team deserves it

Is it? Personally I've got tons of players in other game worlds' date=' but if I want a player I've scouted then I buy them. I don't shortlist them, wait x weeks or months and then bid just because someone else - thats basically stopping someone from buying a player, rather than actually wanting the player.

Nice avatar...[/quote']

You'll sleep better tonight if I withdraw my bid or what ?

It's much worse in 106 and you don't see me or anyone else moaning about it.

Guest Villa888

1-0 away win against Rochdale. 88th minute goal by Leonardo after Traore was sent off in the 43rd. Dominated the game. 8th place, against Leyton Orient at home next.