Sign in to follow this  
Karim Benzema

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

I will be posting reports on my fifa 10 manager mode because im bored

:P:D

Inter.png

Inter look set to spend big in the transfer window

Inter have announced today that Jose Mourinho will have funds available for him to strengthen the squad. President Massimo Moratti said "Money doesnt grow on trees, we need to sell a few players before any business can be done". This came after speculation linking many players with he Italian champions. Mourinho latter said " Our team isnt as strong or as big as I want but, we cannot help that and we just have to get one with it ".

Several key players are set to leave to make funds available for Mourinho to strengthen the squad. Viera, Mancini,Quaresma all look to be leaving the san siro this summer.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Inter.png

Inter Sign two new faces

Inter Milan have confirmed on their website that they have agreed to sign Gregory Van Der Wiel form Ajax for a fee of around £6 million. The young dutch defender has been capped 7 times for Holland. Inter have also signed Sotiris Ninis from Panathinaikos. The fee was expected to be around £4.3 million. Another Dutch star Eljero Elia has been widely tipped to join Mourinho at Inter this summer. Inter have also confirmed that Destro,Arnautovic,Toldo,Belec,Obi and Orlandoni have left the club for a combined fee off £17.2 million. This enables inter to bring in replacements.

media_xl_183350.jpg

Inter Milan snatch late win in supercopa final

C_3_Media_428527_immagine_det.jpg

Inter become champions of the Italian Supercopa after beating Lazio by a goal to nill. Samuel Eto'o grabbed the headline after a late goal from the Cameroon striker. A goal in the 90+ 4 minute put a dagger through the heart of the Lazio fans. The win means inter continue their 100% start to the season.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Inter.png

Inter Sign Elia and Ochoa

elia.gif

Inter complete the signing of Eljero Elia from Hamburg SV for a fee believed to be £12.350.640. They have become the third and fourth signing for Jose Mourinho's team. The arrival of Elia and Ochoa also meant the departure of Quaresma,Mancini,Vieira who have left for Valencia,Fiorentina and Juventus. Ochoa has become the cover for number 1 Julio Cesar. The Mexican signed a 3 year deal with Inter Milan for a fee of £6.000.000

Re: I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Inter.png0-2Fiorentina.png

Inter lose their 100% record as Gilardino picks Inter's defence apart. A terrible performance from all the team as Inter head into the derby with 3 points from a possible 6 as they slip to 12th in the league. 9 places behind their arch rivals AC Milan.

Inter.png2-1Milan.png

Inter grab the bragging rights as they beat AC milan 2-1 with a late Balotelli goal in the 89th minute.Samuel Eto'o opened the scoring for Inter on the 45th minute but the lead didnt last longer than 30 seconds as AC struck back with a goal in the 46th minute. Mourinho made 6 changes to his team from last games disapointing result against Fiorentina. Ochoa,Van Der Wiel,Zanetti,Chivu,Ninis,Muntari,Krhin and Balotelli all come in for J.Cesar,Samuel,Cordoba,Stankovic,Sneijder,Elia,Maicon and Milito.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Inter.png2-2Lazio.png

Inter drop to 6th with a disapointing result at home. A goal from Eto'o and Milito get Inter a point but only after surrendering the lead to a Goren Pandev strike. Inter head into their next game against Sampdoria needing a win to keep championship hopes alive.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Inter.png1-0Sampdoria.png

Eto'o got the one and only goal for the champions and that was enough to ensure all three points for Inter. A much needed win as the board and fans grow in confidence but most important Inter clinb to 4th in the league, only 2 points of top spot. Next up for Inter is Parma who are 5th in the league.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Parma.png0-4Inter.png

Inter thrash Parma by 4 goals to nill as the run continues. Eto'o and Baloteli got 2 goals each for the champions as they put their bad goal scoring form behind them. Eto'o also moves to 9 goals in 8 games for Inter. Julio Cesar gets his 3rd Clean sheet of the season. This win moves Inter up to joint top with Cagliari and Napoli.

League Table

Pts.

Napoli

Cagliari

Inter

Chievo

Roma

Palermo

Parma

Milan

Fiorentina

Genoa

Lazio

Catania

Atalanta

Bari

Sampdoria

Udinese

Juventus

Siena

Bologna

Livorno

League table 8 games into the league calender

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Bari.png0-3Inter.png

Eto'o scores another double as Inter clinch another win. Maicon opened the scoring with a stunner of a free kick from outside the area after Balotelli was brought down. Eto'o then sealed the win in the last 8 minutes of the game. His first came in the 82nd minute then he netted in the 90th minute after the Bari goalkeeper came up for a corner but was left embarrassed after Eto'o slotted the ball home from 70 yards into the empty net.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Coppa Nazionale 1st leg

Palermo.png2-5Inter.png

Elia and Ninis both scored penalties on their Cup debuts. Eto'o was the star performer of the match with another two goals for Inter. Balotelli also netted to make it 5 for Inter. Palermo have it all to do at the San Siro in 2 weeks time.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Inter.png3-1Livorno.png

Balotelli scores 2 as Inter dominate game against bottom team Livorno. Milito scored the first to get Inter off to a perfect start then Balotelli capped a fine performance off with two fine goals. Livorno still without a point as they stay bottom but its the total opposite for inter as they reach the summit of Serie A. Inter go 3 point clear ahead of Napoli who drop down to second.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Inter.png1-0Palermo.png

Inter sail through to the next round as Palermo find it tough to get into the game. Eljero Elia was the difference between the wo teams with his first for Inter. It came from a great piece of play between Balotelli,Elia and Sneijder before Elia finished in style. Next for Inter is Bologna.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Bologna.png4-1Inter.png

Bologna took a shock lead in the 4th minute and then made it two in the 24th, But then Eto'o struck making it 2-1. Inter then go into half time 3-1 after going down to a stupid goal. In the 90th minute Inter give away a penalty in fustration,which is then put away with ease. Inter stay top but lose 3 point over Catania.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Inter.png2-1Chievo.png

Inter scrape a win after Milito hits a doube for the champions. One in each half was enough to clinch the win.Mourinho makes 6 changes to his team that lost to Bologna meaning Sneijder,Elia,Muntari,Zanetti,Ochoa and Van Der Wiel return. Goal scoring machine Eto'o hasnt stopped scoring this season for Inter but in a local sunday newspaper he has been tipped to join Man City when the transfer window re-opens. The article was reffered to Mourinho who said the following "I very much doubt Sam (Eto'o) will want to join Manchester City after their recent attitude to spending".

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Inter.png3-1Catania.png

Eto'o struck first blood with a penalty in the first half. Diego Milito then continued his magnificent scoring form by getting his first og the game, his second followed shortly. Catania also had a man sent off in the run up to the goal. Catania then was down to 9 men after bringing down muntari just outside the area.

I N T E R l .F!FA 10

Siena.png0-2Inter.png

Inter grab an amazing win with only 10 players. Wesley Sneijder was the player sent off for Inter,but this didnt hamper the champions as they pushed for the opening goal. Eto'o slotted the bal home from 5 yards after a fine passing display from Inter. Inter then made it 2 with abit of luck, a rebound off the goalkeeper fell at the feet of Diego Milito who put away the easy finish.