Birmingham City [THE NEW BREED] News

BCFC RESIGN LONG STANDING MANAGER ROSSOLDINIHO

blues.jpg

In the early hours this morning BCFC manager rossoldiniho resigned with blues for 5 seasons after managing them for 5 seasons already.In those 5 season the BCFC squad has had a complete revamp and rossoldiniho has managed to lead them to division one and made them the english cup runners up.

The previous results this season are:

BCFC 3-1 everton

portsmouth 1-2 BCFC

chelsea 2-0 BCFC

BCFC 0-2 bolton

BCFC are currently 11th in the league.

After a poor start to the season rossoldiniho insits he will change BCFCs poor form.

Re: Birmingham City [THE NEW BREED] News

BCFC LINKED WITH A WORLD CLASS WINGER AND A FORWARD!!

Today rossoldiniho confirmed that BCFC are intrested in a argentine winger and a foward.

The 22 year old winger is angel DI MARIA. When we caught up with rossoldiniho he said: "He [DI MARIA] is a perfect winger that has a bright future ahead of him. He will enable me to play 4-3-3 wingers and will be a great back up to my current wingers: antonio VALENCIA and michel BASTOS he could also share his expertice with my youth team."

The fee for di maria would be sone ALUKO and a nominal amount of cash.

Gregory SERTIC is also a wing possibilty.

21477_news.jpg

- di maria celebrating one of his many goals-

It was also confirmed BCFC are looking for a foward with the following being put foward:

GABRIEL ABONGLAHOR

EDIN DZEKO

MAROUNE CHAMAKAH

STEVAN JOVETIC

EDUARDO

HULK

CHRISTIAN BENITEZ

all of wich are being regarded as great replacments for mauro zarate,nicholas anelka and klose

!!!FINNALY A WIN!!!

Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 1 Birmingham City

M.BASTOS 86

Last night in a full [bar 5 seats] Molineux stadium rossoldiniho lead BCFC to there first win in 3 games.

2763124266-soccer-coca-cola-football-league-championship-wolverhampton-wanderers-v-reading.jpg

-wolves trudge off disapontied-

After an eventfull 85 minutes Michel Bastos finnaly scored after countless shots BCFC only had 1 yellow card given to them wich A.Coda unfarily gained. But Wolves had 2 yellow cards one going to C.Berra and the other to K.Foley. At the end of the match Y.Gourcuff was awarded the man of the match for the second time this season.

This match makes BCFC sky rocket to 7th place in Division 1.

BCFC LOOKING TO RECRUIT A ADVSIOR

Today rossoldiniho made a press anouncement. He said - "As my aim for BCFC this season is to make them a mid division 1 team i will need to improve the squad but i have lack of income so i will need an advisor to tell me which players to sell."

If you are intrested in being BCFC advisor and are experinced in the player disscution section of the forum please PM me sometime before the 20th of december.

BCFC BEAT ARCH RIVALS ASTON VILLA

BCFC 3-0 AVFC

M.BASTOS 42

S.MAXWELL 46

J.FUCILE 74

Last night BCFC beat arch rivals aston villa in a 3 goal stunner. M.Bastos scored for his second time in 2 matches and rossoldiniho said "I am very pleased with Michel Bastos's form and if he continues his form he could be made captain of the squad." Later in the match a micrale happened in defence with LB S.Maxwell and RB J.Fucile both scoring amazing goals.

bastos_280x420_37015a.jpg

This victory makes BCFC 5th in division 1.

In other news:

BCFC have sold youth goalkeeper arthur krysiak to sheffield wednesday for a sum around £1million.

BCFC have been drawn darlington for the 2nd round of the cup.

DRAW FOR BLUES

MIDDLESBOURGH 0-0 BCFC

This saturday rossoldiniho saw his team draw a match witch they should of won. Despite having the likes of N.Anelka,M.Zarate and M.Bastos in there line up BCFC still couldnt brake the dead lock against a team with the likes of A.Robben and J.Carew.

image-13-for-fans-gallery-this-week-s-football-games-gallery-910079301.jpg

- a young BCFC fan -

In other news:

BCFC are set to scheldue a mid-season freindly with sheffield wednesday.

BCFC are still looking for a advisor so have extended the deadline to 1-1-10.

BCFC are set to give M.Klose his second start of the season after injury and give R.Shawcross and D.Ngog there debuts.

F.Macheda is expected to go out on loan for the rest of the season along with a few other members of the youth department.

A EVENTFUL WIN FOR BLUES!!

BCFC 2-0 WIGAN ATHELETIC

Last night in a very eventful match stand-in captain M.Bastos guided his team to a deservable win. The team for this match had 4 new faces in the squad but at least 2 of them will not play next match. A crucial BCFC A.Valencia got injured and is due back 28-12-09 and BCFC defender R.Shawcross has got suspended for 3 matches. The goal scorers in that matc were D.Ngog and A.Valencia with the man of the match award going to D.Ngog.

DavidNgog_1947543.jpg

- david ngog's trainig paid off with 1 goal in 1 game-

In other news:

BCFC have been drew QPR in the second round of the sheild.

BCFC are hoping to secure the loan signings of either R.Giggs or P.Scholes whos experince would greatly help the 32 man youth team.

ROSSOLDINIHO UNVEILS PAZZANO AS BCFC'S ADVISOR

After weeks of searching rossoldiniho finnaly found his man the very experencied and talented Pazzano who will help him with his player ratings and advise him how to strenghthen the BCFC squad.

Later today rossoldiniho will unveil a full youth and first team squad list for the first time to help pazzano.

BCFC OFFICAL SQUAD LIST

FIRST TEAM

GIVEN, Shay Gk 33 91

DENIS, Cesar Gk 22 84

MAXWELL, Scherer LB-LM 28 92

FUCILE, Jorge RB-LB 25 90

VERMAELEN, Thomas CB-LB 24 90

ROLANDO, Jorge CB 24 89

CODA, Andrea CB 24 88

SHAWCROSS, Ryan CB 22 87

SISSOKO, Moussa DM-CM 20 89

HERNANES, Anderson CM 24 90

JENAS, Jermaine CM 26 89

GOURCUFF, Yoann AM-CM 23 92

BASTOS, Michel Wing-LB 26 90

VALENCIA, Antonio Wing 24 90

KLOSE, Miroslav Fwd 31 93

ANELKA, Nicolás Fwd 30 93

ZARATE, Mauro Fwd 22 90

YOUTH TEAM

[TO BE POSTED AT A LATER DATE]

LOANED OUT

FOSTER Ben Gk 26 88

RAITLA Jukka LB 21 82

UNPREDICTABLE WIN FOR BCFC

MANCHESTER CITY 0-1 BCFC

Despite rossoldiniho being adamnt that they would get a beating at manchester just like last BCFC managed to scrape a win from a feared division one team with A.Valencia,N.Anelka,M.Zarate and J.Rolando not featuring in the starting line-ip instead rossoldiniho gave M.Klose,D.Ngog and C.Paulo Henrique well desevered match time. The goal was scored by academy starlet D.Ngog who secured his place for the nxt match by scoring 2 goals in 2 games. MCFC were a tough opponent because the have the likes of L.Messi,J.David Silva and L.Toni so rossoldiniho was especially happy with his team.

lionelmessi21.jpg

- BCFC overpowered messi and his team-mates -

BCFC PROGRESS IN THE CUP!!

BCFC 3-0 DARLINGTON

2 days after BCFCs unperdicatable win against manchester city BCFC have continued into round three of the cup. Rossoldiniho was hoping he would win this match despite playing alot of his B-Team. Goals in the match came from A.Coda and D.Ngog who has impressed rossoldiniho by scoring 4 goals in 3 games and is keeping N.Anelka out of the squad.

ngog200.jpg

- David Ngog has impressed rossoldiniho again -

In other news:

BCFC have been drawn Shrope united in the 3rd round of the cup.

Rossoldiniho and Pazzano are dissucing the future of J.Jenas at BCFC after making only 18 apperances in 2 seasons.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Sorry for not posting in a while because of christmas and new year i have been very busy so i will update you and then will go back to match reports etc.

PREVIOUS RESULTS:

23-12-09 BCFC 0-1 Cardiff City

26-12-09 BCFC 1-0 Sunderland

28-12-09 BCFC 6-1 QPR [CUP]

30-12-09 BCFC 0-0 Arsenal

2-1-10 BCFC 1-1 Blackburn

Today BCFC have shorpe united in the english shield

BCFC are currently 6th in the league.

TRANSFER NEWS:

Rossoldiniho is pleased to announce the signing of wonderkid KEKO.

After lots of thought J.Jenas has been transfer listed after being dubbed a flop by manager Rossoldiniho.

Rossoldiniho is tracking a host of player including:

V.Moses

J.Henderson

M.Figueroa

Corchia

K.Asamoah

UPDATE

Sorry i have not kept you up to date because my PC is broke when it is fixed it will be back to normal.

PREVIOUS RESULTS

4-1-10 BCFC 2-0 Shorpe united [sHEILD]

6-1-10 BCFC 3-0 Tottenham hotspur

9-1-10 BCFC 3-0 Norwich city

Tommorow blues are facing a tough liverpool side where rossoldiniho will look to carry on his 7 game unbeaten streak.

Rossoldiniho is talking to assitant Pazzano about the possible signing of michel from sporting gijon.

BCFC are currently 6th in division 1.

• 2 weeks later...

!!BACK IN BUISNESS!!

Right after this update all will be back to normal

PREVIOUS RESULTS

11-1-10 BCFC 1-0 LIVERPOOL [sHIELD]

13-1-10 BCFC 1-3 LIVERPOOL

16-1-10 BCFC 2-0 WEST HAM

18-1-10 BCFC 2-1 EVERTON

Tommorow bcfc face a nearly unbeatable manchester united.

BCFC are currently 5th in division 1.

OTHER NEWS

Tommorow BCFC are set to unveil their new kit and several new sponsors.

TRANSFER NEWS

Rossoldiniho has finnaly sold Jermaine Jenas for £6m to Burnely where Rossoldiniho wishes him the best of luck.

Rossoldiniho today anounced 3 new faces at st andrews which are

Jordan Henderson Unnatached £3.2m [Midfield Cover]

Sebastien Corchia Le Mans UC 72 £6.1M

Marcos Michel Madera Sporting Gijon £3.6m+A.Wiss+M.Wakasko who rossoldiniho wishes the best of luck to at sporting [1st team challenger]

SORRY I COULDNT FIND A GOOD PIC