Iniesta deal

Re: Iniesta deal

Adebayor could hit 94 if Man City have a good season (i.e. top 4). Joe Cole is a massive talent who deserves better than his 92 rating but has had a terrible time with injuries... he'll get back up to 93+ soon enough.

Personally I'd rather have 2 brilliant 92/93/94 players than a 96 (I don't think iniesta will ever get a 97). Iniesta can replace cole in your team but who do you have to replace Adebayor? He scores a lot of goals for me.

No thats a good deal mate iniesta is amazing. i swapped ronaldo for iniesta and 10m with my real madrid team.

wow thats a crazy deal!! ronaldos on fire see his 2 goals last night? lol,

Iniesta is world class i agree i rate him so highly, he is 1 of the best mids in the world no questions asked..

But for ronaldo? now thats a rip off!

Adebayor could hit 94 if Man City have a good season (i.e. top 4). Joe Cole is a massive talent who deserves better than his 92 rating but has had a terrible time with injuries... he'll get back up to 93+ soon enough.

Personally I'd rather have 2 brilliant 92/93/94 players than a 96 (I don't think iniesta will ever get a 97). Iniesta can replace cole in your team but who do you have to replace Adebayor? He scores a lot of goals for me.

Adebayor will 100% not get 94 with City even if they do get in the top four' date=' he didnt get a 94 with Arsenal when they continously got in top four and participated , and did well in CL.

No way it's not worth it at all.

Centre forwards are difficult to replace and Adebayor scores loads.

Joe Cole will rise again in a year or so aswel.

Never worth it especially on top of 30 million.

Don't over value Iniesta like so many on here.

Over value ? Surely its just stating a fact, Iniesta is one of the best players in the world. His position on SM is quite handy to being a AM/W.

I think id do this deal if you have enough cover on the W and upfront, because as said, CF are W are quite hard to come by 90+.

But this is certainly a deal id do :) if squad depth and cover wasnt a problem.

Post your squad and then maybe people could give advice tailored to suit your team, infact just post your forwards and wingers / LM / RM