Sign in to follow this  
sonofpluto

Gold Championship 81

Re: Gold Championship 81

chelsea_logo.jpg

Chelsea appoint Adam Johnson as new manager !

Late afternoon on Monday 7th December, will be a time forever remember and cherised by Chelsea fans all over the world. It was the time in which young English manager, Adam Johnson, took over the high flying premier league team.

Changes will be made to the squad to accomodate Johnsons favoured formations and squad rotation policies. With that in mind the following players are available for cash:

Henrique Hilario (GK 84)

Paulo Ferreira (RB 88)

Julian Belletti (RB 88)

With the following players available for part exchange:

Petr Cech (GK 94)

Ricardo Carvalho (CB 94)

Alex (CB 92)

Frank Lampard (CM/AM 95)

Nicholas Anelka (CF 92)

Drogba (95 CF).

Upon his appointment Johnson released the following statement:

" Im delighted to be here, its a job iv always wanted, and i plan to make History with this prestigous club. Im even happier that i can participate in a league with some top class managers, rivals Man Utd and Liverpool have appointed Simon and George respectively, who i respect alot. Should be a tough season but im confident "

newcastle_united_ing.jpg

Chatha Back In Toon

English manager Nin Chatha has been announced as Newcastle United new manager giving Chris Hughton a good kicking on the way out.

Chatha is back at St James Park after his exploits in GC26 and is now set to launch a new bid on success starting with a Division 2 title to secure their return to Division 1

Guest Phill

Got big old STOKE!!:D:D:D

No Players Can Go From Wolves... For Now!

No Players Can Move Away' date=' Until After The Rating Changes. I Have Had A VERY Nice Bid From Blackburn For Doyle Though...[/size']

The prem is starting to look like the league to be in :D

Man Utd have now sorted out our team - if you see unavaliable next to one of our players its just unavliable for loans all players have a price

Transfer listed players are

Ratboy Neville, Scholes, Giggs and VDS - the later 3 I'd prefer a p/ex deal particulary for VDS which would need a goalie inclueded - I might be prepared to let ratboy go for a cash only deal.

The prem is starting to look like the league to be in :D

Man Utd have now sorted out our team - if you see unavaliable next to one of our players its just unavliable for loans all players have a price

Transfer listed players are

Ratboy Neville' date=' Scholes, Giggs and VDS - the later 3 I'd prefer a p/ex deal particulary for VDS which would need a goalie inclueded - I might be prepared to let ratboy go for a cash only deal.[/quote']

Got me as newcastle and mr bowen as boro to potentially join you next season,

Nice doing business with you SoP.

Lots of Fulham players available for p/e deals. Looking for mainly cbs and cms and a replacement for Schwarzer.

Plus the Irish Veteran that is Damien Duff has just become available. :)

Guest Daragh

Picked up Genoa

Going to keep the original squad (most of it anyway). Everyone has a price tough (apart from Criscito, Boccetti and Zapater :P)

New Porto and Scotland manager is me. B)

Deals already agreed for Falcao and Hulk.

Fernando almost gone,wont be long.

Rolando still with me and in no rush to part with him.If I recieve a suitable offer he may be allowed to leave.

Bring on the start of the season.